Why people DO NOT POST ALERTS or REVIEWS

So I know a girl that got shot at in Houston doing an out cal. I mean the bullet went by her ear she still has hearing problems in that ear. I asked her if she put an alert up she said HELL NO.. she would be ribbed up to much for not screening right for doing this wrong for doing that wrong etc etc. And she is right. Hell I posted an alert about a uniform being posted up at a ok hotel in BMT that flashes his light on everyone in the back from 8 p.m. to 6 a,m, it has 4 stars on trip advisory. Anyway I got ribbed for not staying at a nicer hotel etc etc..... You know some people wanna just grab their fling and go fuck and leave while there wife is at a book club or something the don't want to pay 130 bucks for a 45 minute fuck..But they don't want a damn flashlight shined on them either.... Ok well any who...
Allot of guys won't write review cause they say the guys critique them to bad (this is especially true in Austin) Or the mods say not enough information to count (especially true in west Texas)
The only reviews I know for me that did not get a count for the guys was all in west Texas the guys are all scared to do there first review cause they see so many get cut down for doing it wrong. I know yall have a point by point area to teach them how to write a review I know the mods are great about helping them out... But all they see is the ribbing at each other when one is written not right.

Not that anything can be done about anyone ribbing someone else on here. But just thought I would share. It just rubbed me the wrong way that another provider ribbed me for counting my pennies when I was just warning the bmt community of the problem at that hotel.
I mostly post reviews. But after one session with a lady that I like, I did not. She does not have a great body and I did not wish to tell the community that; but at the same time did not wish to lie about her body. I did not see how I could post a review and not describe her. I could not describe her and not include commits about her body. I resolved my problem by not posting.
I mostly post reviews. But after one session with a lady that I like, I did not. She does not have a great body and I did not wish to tell the community that; but at the same time did not wish to lie about her body. I did not see how I could post a review and not describe her. I could not describe her and not include commits about her body. I resolved my problem by not posting. Originally Posted by myfavhobby
This is true about face and or body there services MIGHT BE THE BOMB DIGITTY BOMB but the other stuff might not be up to par you don't want to offend them and cant leave it out so you just don't post...
THANK YOU FOR SHAREING....

But now days they post negative over positive....more often..Like take my reviews Take in mind I can only read certain stuff But I have several review when I was bigger that said She is heavier that her pics or she is not a bbw but.... Now I have lost 37 lbs and in a small panties NOT ONE PERSON has written a review and said she's lost weight or nothing....
but hell we all tend to complain when something is not right verses praising things that are right or have improved...
  • Old-T
  • 11-05-2013, 07:22 AM
I certainly can't speak for anyone else, but here are my personal rules of thumb:

I will always write an alert if I feel it is warranted: issues about safety, false advertising, etc. Fortunately as I have gotten more knowledgeable about doing my homework I haven't had an alert-worthy session in a long, long time (since before Eccie stood up).

I will write a "poor review" if I believe the session was poor and I can honestly tell myself it was almost all her fault. As with alerts I haven't had one of those in years, but in the past they occasionally happened.

I won't write a review if the session was mediocre but I have to honestly say it was a lack of chemistry or because I was too tired, too preoccupied with other thoughts, etc. Even if a guy puts that in a review it seems to betaken as a hit on the lady only. I won't do that if she seemed to be doing everything she should but things just didn't click.

But most my sessions--the vast majority in the past 10 years or so--have been excellent. In those cases I ask if she wants/needs a review. If she does, I will write one; if she doesn't, I won't. If I write one it will be completely honest from my perspective.
But after one session with a lady that I like, I did not. She does not have a great body and I did not wish to tell the community that; but at the same time did not wish to lie about her body. I resolved my problem by not posting. Originally Posted by myfavhobby
Are you fucking kidding me?

They're hookers...providing you a service, no different than the guy who sold you a car or served you a meal...

Damn skippy you'd have gotten on Yelp and written up the restaurant that had bad food, or the car dealership that sold you a car with body damage you found later...but you won't do it tot he chick you just spent $300 for an hour with????

These types of guys are the problem with review sites...not the people who bash them for their incorrect, incomplete, non-existent, or untruthful reviews...
  • Old-T
  • 11-05-2013, 07:45 AM
Are you fucking kidding me?

They're hookers...providing you a service, no different than the guy who sold you a car or served you a meal...

These types of guys are the problem with review sites...not the people who bash them for their incorrect, incomplete, non-existent, or untruthful reviews... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
No difference between a human interaction, a used car, or a meal? Really?

The guy who SOMETIMES doesn't write a review is more of a problem than the guy who NEVER writes one? Somehow that seems a bit convoluted.
Absolutely no difference...you're not dating her...you're paying to fuck her...you have no obligation to be nice to protect her feelings...

Where did I mention degree? But to expand on your comment, yeah. Who do you trust more, the reviewer who writes no reviews at all, or the reviewer who writes nothing but glowing reviews? I'd prefer them to not write reviews at all, because if you're writing glowing reviews and skipping out on the reviews where you don't want to mention bad things about the hooker, then you're doing a disservice to the people who actually put stock in your reviews...idiots that they are...
I'm just now getting the hang of that review thing!
I was thinking about my response to this issue and couldn't get my thoughts straight. Then I went to Upstate NY and in seconds it became clear:

People are primarily self-serving and dishonest. They will not help you unless it helps them. If someone anonymous gives you information, it is either mis-information or information no longer useful to them or common. With eccie, as I imagine with any open forum, you have to wade through pages and pages of crap to come up with anything useful, and of that you must be skeptical until you verify it.

That's American Capitalism. Add in anonymity and an illegal subject matter and morass is an understatement.
Then I went to Upstate NY and in seconds it became clear:

People are primarily self-serving and dishonest. Originally Posted by JohnnyCap
Now that's funny right there...
  • Old-T
  • 11-05-2013, 08:19 AM
Absolutely no difference...you're not dating her...you're paying to fuck her...you have no obligation to be nice to protect her feelings...

We will agree to disagree on that one.

Where did I mention degree? But to expand on your comment, yeah. Who do you trust more, the reviewer who writes no reviews at all, or the reviewer who writes nothing but glowing reviews? I'd prefer them to not write reviews at all, because if you're writing glowing reviews and skipping out on the reviews where you don't want to mention bad things about the hooker, then you're doing a disservice to the people who actually put stock in your reviews...idiots that they are... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Personally if a guy is so bad about doing his homework and can't have at least an 90% success rate picking ladies to see then I have to start questioning his judgment, maturity, or both. Either way I put little to no weight on his reviews. Too many "She was just like her photos but I didn't like the way she looked", or "She's TOO BIG a woman" when her profile says she is 5'0" and 280 lbs, or "I have to downgrade her because she was CBJ only" when her profile and all her reviews say no BBBJ, etc.

There's a lady on TER who has PAGES of 10/2 type reviews, yet each new one rants about how bad the session was and how she was a dead fish. You mean the 60 reviews before you that said exactly that didn't give you enough of a clue to stay away? In this day and age of available info and PMs most bad encounters are because the guy was dumb as dirt, lazy, a bargain hunter, or a thrill seeker who just has to be the first to find someone new.
Most people by nature do not like confrontation.

If a lady asks for a reference and she says anything more than "yes" or "no" she risks the lady telling the man what she was told. We get it all of the time, "what did she tell you about me?" My reply is ALWAYS, "that's girl code.. I can't let you in on that.. But obviously it was ok or I wouldn't be here."

If someone replies with a no reference then you don't tell the guy, "oh I can't see you. She told me that you cancelled twice then when you finally showed you were two hours late." You just say, "I apologize but I do not think we would be a good match."

If there is an alert, you use it for your benefit. Not to tell everyone.

I'm not going to lie. One guy wrote a horrible review about me and ended it with how I didn't cuddle. I sent him a message letting him know to brush his teeth, don't ask a lady to use a used vibrator and when you take over your time and don't offer any tip of any sort, I should have already left .. Cuddle?

In the end, human kind just doesn't like confrontation.
We will agree to disagree on that one. Originally Posted by Old-T
:facepalm:

So you'd be nice in a review...and skip over something that you didn't like about her...just to spare her feelings...

Now I'm speaking degree...you're much worse...
  • Old-T
  • 11-05-2013, 08:48 AM
So you'd be nice in a review...and skip over something that you didn't like about her...just to spare her feelings... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Not what I said. But I think you know that.
Actually that is what you said. You said you disagree that we have no obligation to be nice just to spare her feelings...

How does "being nice just to spare her feelings" not equate to "only saying nice things in my reviews so I don't hurt her feelings"?