Independent provider vs. agency

I have been wondering whether to choose an independent provider or use an agency. Personally I feel better about independent providers with good reviews because ladies who treat this as their own business would typically do a better job. What are the pros and cons for using an agency? Thoughts? Thanks
Con - bait and switch
More so than the ladies. There are excellent women working as agency girls, and as independents.

An agency is good if you like to book last minute, or prefer a variety of girls. If you're screened once, same day appointments are easier. Even if the girl you'd like to see isn't available, you can still easily see another in the same phone call or email. They'll also generally have a website, making it easy to figure out which girl you'd like to see, even if you're in a pinch. The downside is that the girls are less likely to be low volume, since they're not actually keeping the entire donation, and LE is more likely to try and bust an agency that isn't careful in it's screening practices.

Independent girls are good if you are uncomfortable working through an agency and their assistants, and are less likely to be targeted by LE (generally, I'm talking about those with their ducks in a row) since they are smaller scale. You also have the opportunity to speak directly with the lady, so scheduling any special requests, dinners, or vacations can be easier. However, the ladies that don't have an assistant may not answer emails immediately, or be able to accommodate same day requests.

Just as with an agency, be wary of girls who are not careful in their screening, or don't have a good reputation within the community, as you are giving your information to someone else either way.
  • gfx
  • 11-09-2013, 09:00 PM
Read the reviews in each case and then make a conscious decision...
depends where your at, and the agency. Where I am, you must be armed when dealing with agency. IMHO

But I never worry about that with a independent that you screened well before you let her screen you.
  • gfx
  • 11-10-2013, 01:26 AM
depends where your at, and the agency. Where I am, you must be armed when dealing with agency. IMHO
Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
WOW Really? SMH
All good advice above. Personally, I prefer to deal with a truly independent provider. But be aware that many that claim to be independent are, in fact, managed.
Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
WOW Really? SMH Originally Posted by gfx
  • gfx
  • 11-10-2013, 11:53 AM
Offshore, I have heard of agency horror stories as well as independent horror stories!
Bad Agencies are know for:
bait & switch
cash & dash
upselling
tardiness
NC/NS
and other scams...

Bad Independent providers are known for:
pregnancy scams
outing scams
"save me" scams
"my bf is home! run!" scam
cash and dash
thievery on outcalls
among other scams

There are the good, the bad, and the ugly in both lol! Just like there are good clients and bad!

You can't really generalize or dismiss either, deductive reasoning based on a proven track-record is what veteran hobbyists rely on.

FYI We are an Agency! Shhhhh! j/k
Thanks for all the great advices. I will try both and find out what l like!
Before I gave up on Agency's in my area. It was always attempted held up by knife. Then car chase when I got away without being beaten and or robed. Last time I tried a agency I was ambushed by three agency's that work closely together. Thank Tebow for shotguns and big ass hand guns that can kill a car motor.

The review was lost in a ASPD system crash before it became unplugged.
Dude: You're a "grode-az-man" figure this one out for your self.

It is six of one and a half dozen of the other. Both can be greqt and both can be bad. The agency nay be easier to schedule, but selection may be limited, and the ladys in rotation may be "tired" when you get there. The Indy pool of talant is wide and deep. Your lady of choice may be more selective, or in demand and harder to connect with. She is likely to have a higher donatiion.
Dude: You're a "grode-az-man" figure this one out for your self.

It is six of one and a half dozen of the other. Both can be greqt and both can be bad. The agency nay be easier to schedule, but selection may be limited, and the ladys in rotation may be "tired" when you get there. The Indy pool of talant is wide and deep. Your lady of choice may be more selective, or in demand and harder to connect with. She is likely to have a higher donatiion. Originally Posted by ICU 812
Actually I find indy easier to schedule and cheaper. Along with easier on the heart and nerves. But I'm only talking about near me within Upset NY area before I gave up on agency's.

currently
Have not tried but where I live female owned agency's most seem ok.One is owned by a female that has a pimp hubby. It seems she just the front man. Runs like a male owned.
Male owned are more like pimps pushing underage and/or checking clients for a guy they can robe and beat up still. The girls are not the problem. Its the owners that will try and stab ya with a knife.

back to indy
Now your "indy may be more selective, or in demand and harder to connect".
selective
If I make a pick and she like osd. I do not see that as a problem. In fact its great. Why bother with a lady who would rather not with you. Strange is a few that would never play with me have become buddy's with.
demand and harder to connect
I tend to not want to play with a flavor of the month. But , yup and have with a few.

So as far as agency's I will stick to my first post. "depends where your at, and the agency."