Encounter: Lovely, Authentic Sweet Young Thang "ANGELA" at NYNY

Date: June 17, 2018
Name: ANGELA from NYNY spa
Phone: 972-729-0921
Email Address: n/a
URL / Website: n/a
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Walnut Hill, across from Bali and in between Number One and Lucky Haven spas
Activities: Kissing, kissing, kissing (if you enjoy kissing, it's reason enough to visit her!); BBBJ; wet "cool water" BBBJ followed by streaming release of warm water; romance; superior IOP; authenticity; a positive GFE including MPFS (incredible doggie, mish, multiple positions); CIM
Hair Length and Color: Healthy rich young brunette (with red/henna highlights) to mid-back
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Exceptionally pretty and sweet young thing, with medium tan on her excellent figure, attractive face, B breasts, great thighs/legs/ass, full kissable lips above and below; not "tall" per se but at about 5'6" a bit taller than average for AMP providers
Recommendation: Yes oh yes -- don't miss this provider and her authentic inner and outer beauty, as she's a rare and sweet young treat indeed!
And the pics???
Nice one Bobby !! Good to see you back, doing your best !! Lol..
Catholic?
korea or thai ?
Nice! Love the kissing emphasis.
welcome back
Not Catholic but pretty and fun. Seen her many times.
I had a terrible experience with her and she shorted my time by over 20 minutes which I’ve never had one do to me in nearly 8 years of the hobby. Then when I complained to mamasan she started texting my personal number over and over for about 2 hours. I’d say stay away from this crazy bitch.
I had a terrible experience with her and she shorted my time by over 20 minutes which I’ve never had one do to me in nearly 8 years of the hobby. Then when I complained to mamasan she started texting my personal number over and over for about 2 hours. I’d say stay away from this crazy bitch. Originally Posted by SeanErus
I had a very similar experience, minus the angry text message spam. Would not return. Too many other A+++ providers out there right now to put up with that.
  • T-One
  • 06-19-2018, 07:09 PM
I had a terrible experience with her and she shorted my time by over 20 minutes which I’ve never had one do to me in nearly 8 years of the hobby. Then when I complained to mamasan she started texting my personal number over and over for about 2 hours. I’d say stay away from this crazy bitch. Originally Posted by SeanErus

My experience was similar. She rushed me in and out and didn’t give a damn about service. This review sounds more like another paid advertisement.
Different strokes for different folks.....she is a YMMV...it happens

Can we drop the paid advertisement crap and let people do the reviews and focus on the AMP ladies instead of personal agendas?
Different strokes for different folks.....she is a YMMV...it happens

? Originally Posted by Ghostrider
3 guys having similar experience is not YMMV. It is MMWV (Most for others and My for the op and will instead of may)
Physical Description: Exceptionally pretty and sweet young thing, with medium tan on her excellent figure, attractive face, B breasts, great thighs/legs/ass, full kissable lips above and below; not "tall" per se but at about 5'6" a bit taller than average for AMP providers Originally Posted by BobbyMann
This description put Angela on my radar especially since she's tallish.

3 guys having similar experience is not YMMV. It is MMWV (Most for others and My for the op and will instead of may) Originally Posted by discerning_guy
This puts a pause on immediate plans to see her.
Another BS advertisement