What If Yovanovitch is Lying?

A wise old man once told me:

"There's no such thing as if."
https://www.theblaze.com/glenn-tv/gl...prosecute-list

Just a thought. Originally Posted by Jackie S

Yovanovitch is a liar. What you're citing is only part of what she lied about. It's too agenda-driven convenient for her to "know Trumps' mind" when she fallaciously accused Trump of seeking information from Ukraine for "personal benefit" but then declare she didn't know "Trump's mind" when asked if Trump might have been trying to get to the bottom of the corrupt actions in Ukraine during the 2016 election. She's as duplicitous as hell.

Yovanovitch is a liar. What you're citing is only part of what she lied about. It's too agenda-driven convenient for her to "know Trumps' mind" when she fallaciously accused Trump of seeking information from Ukraine for "personal benefit" but then declare she didn't know "Trump's mind" when asked if Trump might have been trying to get to the bottom of the corrupt actions in Ukraine during the 2016 election. She's as duplicitous as hell.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
That’s an accusation you can’t prove. But what has been proven are the lies of Roger Stone. The lies he told to protect trump are now a matter of fact and begs the question “ did trump lie in his written answers to Mueller.”

Lots more coming.
That’s an accusation you can’t prove. But what has been proven are the lies of Roger Stone. The lies he told to protect trump are now a matter of fact and begs the question “ did trump lie in his written answers to Mueller.”

Lots more coming. Originally Posted by Jaxson66

What lies specifically did Stone tell to protect President Trump?

Lots more coming.
Originally Posted by Jaxson66
An intelligent person watching that bitch today can damn well tell that she claimed to "know Trump's mind" when her "knowledge" would damage Trump and then she pleaded fucking ignorance to "knowing Trumps' mind" when such would benefit Trump. It's blatantly obvious to all except the most stupidly dishonest and lib-retarded jackasses.

Stone will appeal. Stone will be pardoned. Sit on that and screw yourself into oblivion.
Jaxson...intelligent
Give your balls a tug, the both of yous! Trump is a maniac and showed it again today, And reading these pitiful outbursts, I can’t help but think yous all’s think you’re splendid orange ape might finally get the boot.

Are you angry Americans ready to tear your country down if and when they remove Trump?
Give your balls a tug, the both of yous! Trump is a maniac and showed it again today, And reading these pitiful outbursts, I can’t help but think yous all’s think you’re splendid orange ape might finally get the boot.

Are you angry Americans ready to tear your country down if and when they remove Trump? Originally Posted by HoeHummer
Please spit chung trannys nutt out your mouth. We cant understand yous..

bahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ha
A wise old man once told me:

"There's no such thing as if." Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
He was talking about dying.
That’s an accusation you can’t prove. Originally Posted by Jaxson66
Captain, that's rich! For you to use the word "prove"!
He was talking about dying. Originally Posted by LexusLover
That's funny. And not in a sarcastic way. This wise old man was a devout reincarnationist. "If we die?"

Very interesting. I'll look up what you might mean. I never thought that's what he was talking about. What DO you mean?
What DO you mean? Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
Can you think of another matter for which there is no "if"?
The only part of her testimony that matters...

"No" and "No".

Lots more coming. Originally Posted by Jaxson66
Remember you said that that's an accusation you can't prove. Almost all of this so called evidence is nothing more than unproven accusations. So remember what you said.