Will Roger Stone go to prison?

Isn't the sentencing in February? He's a slippery fellow, bet he ends up not doing time.

Could happen.

Thoughts?
  • WTF
  • 11-16-2019, 12:43 PM
Oh he will get pardoned....might spend a year in ail....Hopefully he'll land in Jeffery Epstein's old cell!

Thoughts? Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers

Be nice to him and he'll suck your nips...

How ironic
Oh he will get pardoned....might spend a year in ail....Hopefully he'll land in Jeffery Epstein's old cell!

Originally Posted by WTF
my thinking, too. I see a Pardon, but maybe it waits until after next years' Election. therefore at least 9 months in the Slammer..
He covered for the president. I assume he will have to do some time. But then again, with a stupid and childish stunt like the one he pulled on the first day of the trial, I wouldn't put it passed him and his legal team to come up with excuses to delay, for months on end, until he knows who, for sure, will be our next POTUS.

My question is- how soon will the president pardon him? He might not have to wait long. I can definitely see "Individual 1" giving a big middle finger to the jury and pardon him the minute he is sentenced.

Or, does he even have to wait that long?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XjUHs6xaak
  • WTF
  • 11-16-2019, 03:17 PM
He covered for the president. I assume he will have to do some time. But then again, with a stupid and childish stunt like the one he pulled on the first day of the trial, I wouldn't put it passed him and his legal team to come up with excuses to delay, for months on end, until he knows who, for sure, will be our next POTUS.

My question is- how soon will the president pardon him? He might not have to wait long. I can definitely see "Individual 1" giving a big middle finger to the jury and pardon him the minute he is sentenced.

Or, does he even have to wait that long?

Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
He can pardon him now....Trump is doing a lot of that lately so he can pardon Stone and Maniford to make theirs look less suspicious. He should pardon the Gov from Illinois. That is the case similar to Ukraine.

Isn't the sentencing in February? He's a slippery fellow, bet he ends up not doing time.

Could happen.

Thoughts? Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
I think he will be in prison when his buddy looks to pardon him. His old comrade has enough PR problems at the moment to give him a quick pardon.

Then again he may take flight and run to Russia.
He can pardon him now....Trump is doing a lot of that lately so he can pardon Stone and Maniford to make theirs look less suspicious. He should pardon the Gov from Illinois. That is the case similar to Ukraine. Originally Posted by WTF

And

And

Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

taking notes and tipping???

• oeb11
  • 11-17-2019, 10:30 AM
DPST's atill cannot give up russian collusion.

any of you think Putin would shelter Roger Stone?
next the DPST's will try to sell the brooklyn bridge to make up for the NYC budget deficits.

LOL
They're trolls.

Anybody wanna bet Stone doesn't change residences to Russia before he goes prison? Yeah, I thought so.
Only republicans go to jail for lying to congress. That's all you need to know about the deep state.