Should Us Progressive Liberals Feel Sorrow For Trump Psychopaths

Fuck No!!! It's fun seeing them flailing so badly. Everyone testifying is either lying or part of deep state they rail. This is fucking awesome to witness this type of extreme cognitive dissonance and mental imbalance in real time.

Even when Life long conservatives and Trump appointees ring the alarm bell about his crimes while in office his supporters still maintain that everyone is lying except Trump himself. I find this hilarious and sadly fascinating. I also find it quite enjoyable watching Trump die hard fanatics squirm to come up with excuse after excuse in the face of damming evidence. These hypocrites deserve every bit of medicine being served down their throats. Gotta love this karma!!!

Team Trump Convictions and counting...
  • oeb11
  • 11-16-2019, 01:35 PM
It's "back"!
Rabid Bernie/warren plantation political racist posts again.

Russia collusion lives!!!!
Democrats were never KKK!!!!
Thank you, poster.
It's "back"!
Rabid Bernie/warren plantation political racist posts again.

Russia collusion lives!!!!
Democrats were never KKK!!!!
Thank you, poster. Originally Posted by oeb11
but he still got you. a fast, hit-and-run insult is all "your side" offers. why not intelligently refute what he posted? I know the answer, but I'd rather hear it from you.
  • oeb11
  • 11-16-2019, 02:22 PM
CT - "my side" is a matter of initerpretation.

The DPST crimes may well come out under Barr and Durham.

They have been teflon criminals - like the Clintons and their ability to get away with lies.
why not intelligently refute what he posted? Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Facts can be refuted. Not unhinged rants. His bait is always weak anyway.

They have been teflon criminals - like the Clintons and their ability to get away with lies. Originally Posted by oeb11
Revealing Testimony at Roger Stone Trial Indicates Trump May Have Lied to Mueller, Committed ‘Perjury’

Speaking of crimes

They have been teflon criminals - like the Clintons and their ability to get away with lies. Originally Posted by oeb11
agree on the Clintons. in fact, Teflon doesn't come close to describing the hardness that rejects all efforts Clinton in seeking justice.

but about Bill.. can you blame the Democrats for (perhaps) piling on here, after what happened with Bill's impeachment? started as White Water, firing the White House Staffers, etc.. Bullshit stuff, finally they got Bill lying about a Blow Job. ok, he lied, who wouldn't have? but impeach him for it?

Trump's deeds appear much worse, yet Republicans flail, bitch, and whine. just like the Kavanaugh nonsense. they sort of had it coming.
This is fucking awesome to witness this type of extreme cognitive dissonance and mental imbalance in real time. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Yeah man, I know what you mean!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PNvLESU0EE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDYNVH0U3cs
Trump's deeds appear much worse, yet Republicans flail, bitch, and whine. just like the Kavanaugh nonsense. they sort of had it coming. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
For the umpteenth time, which deeds were that? You keep whining about the Republicans whining ....

Justice Kavanaugh was falsely accused. For some reason, you think think all the antics and slander against him was justified.
For the umpteenth time, which deeds were that? You keep whining about the Republicans whining ....

I'm not going to recount the many misdeeds. you know them as well as I do, you refuse to characterize them accurately, as all members of the Trump Cult have been instructed.

Justice Kavanaugh was falsely accused. For some reason, you think think all the antics and slander against him was justified. Originally Posted by gnadfly
I know he was falsely accused. partly justified, yes, not all. the Republicans set this up when they bottled up Gorsuch. it is not good for Democracy if one party allows the other to run over them.
the Republicans set this up when they bottled up Gorsuch. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
You mean Garland. And you're wrong. The dim-retards set themselves up when they endorsed the "Biden Rule".

Or was it the "Schumer Rule"?

Or maybe the "Reid Rule"?

https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1060911844&postcount=7
Yeah man, I know what you mean!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDYNVH0U3cs Originally Posted by lustylad
Revealing Testimony at Roger Stone Trial Indicates Trump May Have Lied to Mueller, Committed ‘Perjury’

All the silly little shit you post won’t stop the perjury charges coming
All the silly little shit you post won’t stop the perjury charges coming Originally Posted by Jaxson66
Hahahaha!! Dream on, jaxboy.

Can't wait to watch you bellow out another primal scream when it doesn't happen!
agree on the Clintons. in fact, Teflon doesn't come close to describing the hardness that rejects all efforts Clinton in seeking justice.

but about Bill.. can you blame the Democrats for (perhaps) piling on here, after what happened with Bill's impeachment? started as White Water, firing the White House Staffers, etc.. Bullshit stuff, finally they got Bill lying about a Blow Job. ok, he lied, who wouldn't have? but impeach him for it?

Trump's deeds appear much worse, yet Republicans flail, bitch, and whine. just like the Kavanaugh nonsense. they sort of had it coming. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
A president lying under oath and getting Monica to lie also shouldn't rise to the level of impeachment...then CHANGSTER nothing should rise to the level of impeachment.
You two faced no account...your bias nonsense sucks just like you.
P.S. since you have me on ignore you can't read the reality that slaps you in the face