User ID:: STG Red, Hot & Ready
Phone: 4092893254
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://beaumont.skipthegames.com/fe...k/502134714367
City: Silsbee
State: Texas
Address: Run down "house" off main main road
Activities: BBBJ, CG, K9 and a breathing issue
Hair Length and Color: Black, curly, believe it was a wig as it sure felt that way
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: About 5'7", 170lbs, does not look like her pictures or maybe she did 10 years ago. Oh, and not just a firm round belly like a previous review stated, but more like a 9 month pregnant woman's belly
Recommendation: No
Damn! I think I've seen a couple yes reviews for her before. Sounds like a horrible time
Wow! Boss I hate that for you, I saw her a year or so ago i think, it seems like it anyway and she was not like that at all. I have noticed she has been posting A LOT more than usual and even when I occasionally text her she did sound like her demons are getting the best of her. I can't believe she said she was on her period that's disgusting, she never said or did anything like that with me but YMMV is a real deal. And there was definitely no crazy mexican there ever haha, sorry for the bad experience. And what's funnier I almost called her last night.
Laxus...I did as well so that's why I tried her. If I can figure out how to put an auto delete on her ad so I don't ever stumble across it, I would.
Oreo, I know, saw your reviews. Actually looked at it again last night when i got back to make sure i didn't miss read it. It was 2019 so most likely went downhill. Such is life.
Eww - believe it or not, I dated this chick about 25 years ago, before she went BSC on me. Advertises age as 41 - that's BS - more like 51-52. I'd seen some positive reviews on her in the recent past, but you never know if you're going to catch them on a bad night.
Yes sir astro, I've caught a few myself, I just hate it for the guy