Yet another reason to be cautious

• yeesh
  • 08-21-2010, 06:23 AM
Either the guy in this article is a complete dope, or these Quest girls are smarter than they sound...

http://www.kvue.com/news/Teenagers-p...101192719.html
I vote for complete dope! You don't leave your car running with people you don't know in it while you go and buy something. Common sense is all that was needed in that situation. He made alot of other mistakes that really go without saying......

sixx
He lacked common sense. Probably thought that the girls wouldn't dare try steal the car since it would be easy to track them down. He probably didn't take into account that the girls might have lacked common sense, too.
When I started reading it I thought somebody had done a fake kvue post about the old joke:

A cop finds a guy naked and shaken up in his car in a Wal-Mart parking lot. The guy tells the cop that two 18 year old girls forced him into the back seat of his car and raped him. Then took all of his money and fled. When the cop asks when it happened the guy says Monday afternoon, Tuesday afternoon, Wednesday night, yesterday morning and hopefully again tomorrow.
Why would he pick up three girls, likely, he's not going to bang all three.

Maybe he wanted the car stolen and totaled? Being upside down on a car sucks, and gap insurance is great.
Keep her picture in mind as she'll end up stripping at a local club or providing, either way she'll continue to take men's money for nothing.
If the girls or at least the one who stole the car was a minor and the man knew it when hooking up with her in hopes of getting laid then I say justice served. Let it be a lesson to all men hunting minors online. IMHO anyways.

If the girls or at least the one who stole the car was a minor and the man knew it when hooking up with her in hopes of getting laid then I say justice served. Let it be a lesson to all men hunting minors online. IMHO anyways. Originally Posted by Codybeast
If the girls or at least the one who stole the car was a minor and the man knew it when hooking up with her in hopes of getting laid then I say justice served. Let it be a lesson to all men hunting minors online. IMHO anyways. Originally Posted by Codybeast
Likely that she lied about her age, she hasn't shown herself to be a very trustworthy. Most services like Quest require that you be at least 18 to participate.

Aside from that, 17 is the legal age of consent in Texas. Minor, yes. Illegal, no.
  • yeesh
  • 08-23-2010, 04:13 PM
Did anyone read the part in the article where the girl called the guy and told him that she and her friends burned his car and pushed it into a river?

Woof......

Aside from that, 17 is the legal age of consent in Texas. Minor, yes. Illegal, no. Originally Posted by Rand Al'Thor
To think all this time I've been blowing off all those hot 17 year olds who have been hounding me? Oooops I meant 71 year olds.