Road head

I’ve been a little nostalgic of late. Have recently been thinking of a sugar baby I used to have. She enjoyed it very much when I would pick her up for lunch and drive around while she blew me and fingered herself. She always seemed to have a very powerful orgasm or three. Was an absolute turn on for her. I still preferred her place as there was less of a chance of a head on collision or ending up in a ditch.
My first road head was in the Philippines, funny thing was she was not a swallower and was fantic to find somewhere to spit (soda bottle)
I enjoyed road head while driving my 69 Camaro convertible on the interstate passing truckers while my GF was blowing me. Lot's of thumbs up from those truckers.
I remember the old legend of the guy getting head and in a accident she bites it off.
Had a GF that loved doing road head back in the day, had a few close calls but never put one in the ditch.
Many years ago, I was driving my Datsun 240z. My GF was not giving up the cookie and I was getting frustrated.

We had a long discussion about giving up the cookie, and she was clear it was not going to happen. I was driving her back to her place when she decided to blow me.

I was so surprised, I hit the accelator, and missed a corner, went threw a barbed wire fence, and sunk into the river mud. I had to be towed out.

I drove thst car for 4-5 years after. The paint had deep scratches from the barbed wire and I enjoyed telling the story and how Jennifer blew me.
Your response to your GF could have been. "If you're not here after what I"m here after, you'll be here after I'm gone."
My SB did me once on a curvy road. We ended up in a church parking lot... never again.
A crazy married friend joined me on a business trip to Houston several years ago. I remember driving in downtown Houston while she was blowing me. The BJ was great but the seeing some of the other drivers when they realized what was going on was a turn ob too.
You need to try this sugar baby