Curious

If someone knows what thread Still Looking and RockerRick are trying to bury with their blatant and hamfisted thread bumping; please PM me. Anything worth that much effort to burry must be some entertaining reading.
(It's A Whisper Marathon Weekend!)
It's just too nice of a weekend day to stay here reading this puff.

Headed out to the park.

Less typing and more fucking and sucking is needed.

But I am sure there is a reason that SL has, RR (and now I) are just lemmings
F2C -- In an attempt to answer your question above: Whispers is the Pied Piper of Hamlin and you are all following in lock step... Say it ain't so!
I'll take, "Someone is butthurt", for $200, please Alex?

Yup, put on your plastic ponchos and batten down the hatches because Eccie has once again become SHIT HURRICANE a la Whispersapalooza Part Deux minus his truculent wit and scurrilous charm.

For dudes who complain about Eccie being boring and unoriginal they sure got right in the mephitic slipstream of Whispers to copy him ad vomitum.

If there was any question before who are the most devoted sycophantic Whispers followers, (as if there ever was any question) they are falling over themselves to prove their moony fealty.

Literally the Human Dick embodiment of fucking Clown Shoes.
Yup, put on your plastic ponchos and batten down the hatches because Eccie has once again become SHIT HURRICANE a la Whispersapalooza Part Deux minus his truculent wit and scurrilous charm.

For dudes who complain about Eccie being boring and unoriginal they sure got right in the mephitic slipstream of Whispers to copy him ad vomitum.

If there was any question before who are the most devoted sycophantic Whispers followers, (as if there ever was any question) they are falling over themselves to prove their moony fealty.

Literally the Human Dick embodiment of fucking Clown Shoes. Originally Posted by Miss Valentina

yea, ive never used the RTM button so much. Sl going out in a blaze of glory maybe. He certainly needs a moderator induced time out from the boards me thinks., or some Zanax.

Cheers

Literally the Human Dick embodiment of fucking Clown Shoes. Originally Posted by Miss Valentina

yea, ive never used the RTM button so much. Sl going out in a blaze of glory maybe. He certainly needs a moderator induced time out from the boards me thinks., or some Zanax.

Cheers Originally Posted by budman33
RTM for what???
30 day rule only applies to Reviews??

Do explain... and , before I forget:
Sixxbach Sunday!