Crack down on those that wish to reply with emoticons and what do you do with the "+1" posters next?

There is no discounting the overall contributions of SL and RR to this and other communities.

If any of you really feel anyone will take issue with a few days of using emoticons instead of words to make a point I think you better watch out for the reign of hell that could come down on the "+1" posts.

That's how most of you wusses constantly seek the approval of the ladies.

Better be careful of making the point you are trying to make.
+1
+1
  • tzv13
  • 05-04-2015, 11:56 AM
+1000
this ^^^
That^^^ its call post whoring =)
-√-1
They provide value with reviews.. they have lost 10 times that much with every idiotic emoticon.

ps. welcome back... herd your idiot cats (SL,ROD,other fuck)
It's not Rod, it's Prick with a silent P.
They provide value with reviews.. they have lost 10 times that much with every idiotic emoticon.

ps. welcome back... herd your idiot cats (SL,ROD,other fuck) Originally Posted by budman33
11:
It's not Rod, it's Prick with a silent P. Originally Posted by rockerrick
Sorry, when I read your valuable posts I always think.. jeeze what a nimROD. It stuck. I'll work on it.

Cheers
OP get your facts straight. The problem wasn't the use of emoticons. It was using emoticons to bump four year old threads for no other purpose than to flood the boards and piss viewers off.
If RR, SL and yourself were to limit all of your future responses to emoticons from now on I doubt you would get too many complaints.
An emoticon is far better than the usual venom and BS.
Now back to ignore land you go.
BULLSHIT !!!!

that is exactly what I did, I actually did it to get the most recent ones back to Pg 1 ...

BUT you know, when the BOARD isn't to someones liking or agenda, then it's all BAD.

When I don't like it, I IGNORE (at least the threADs that don't interest me), it's easy, try it.