Mike Pence Is Rebuffed as He Tries to Rally G.O.P. Leaders Over ‘Deplorables’

You might be butt hurt over being described as deplorable (OK, about half of you might), but the Drumpf bullshit machine isn't working with Congressional Republicans.

Drumpf's continued bromance with Putin as well as his empowerment of racists, xenophobes, homophobes, misogynists, etc., has pissed off those Republicans who may actually give a fuck about America, in their own little way.
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/14/us...l?ref=politics
By JONATHAN MARTIN and ALEXANDER BURNS

WASHINGTON — Gov. Mike Pence came to Capitol Hill on Tuesday on a mission to promote Republican unity, attacking Hillary Clinton for describing many supporters of the G.O.P. ticket as bigoted “deplorables” and urging Republicans to rally behind their nominee, Donald J. Trump.

But Mr. Pence struggled to press the attack: In separate news conferences, House and Senate Republican leaders declined to join Mr. Pence, the Indiana governor and vice-presidential nominee, in rebuking Mrs. Clinton over her remark.

Mr. Pence wound up raising the subject only when pressed by a reporter — and then gave a halting answer in which he would not call David Duke, a white supremacist and onetime Ku Klux Klan leader, “deplorable.” He insisted instead that Mrs. Clinton did not have “that bad man” in mind when she assailed Mr. Trump’s supporters.

It was a noticeable break in stride for the Trump campaign, which had zeroed in on Mrs. Clinton’s remark at a Manhattan fund-raiser Friday night — one for which she expressed regret the next day — running a new commercial and dispatching surrogates to attack her for what Mr. Trump has termed a “slander” of his “wonderful, amazing” followers.

Congressional Republicans were even blunter in private.

An otherwise friendly morning meeting with House Republicans turned awkward when Mr. Pence was pressed by Representative Jeff Fortenberry of Nebraska about Mr. Trump’s difficulties with women, said two House Republicans who relayed the conversation. Mr. Fortenberry told Mr. Pence that his young daughter had come to him and said, “Daddy, Donald Trump hates women,” according to one of the lawmakers, who both insisted on anonymity to recount a private conversation.

“It’s just not true,” Mr. Pence shot back, arguing that Mr. Trump was improving with women, the two House Republicans said.

Mr. Pence faced resistance again when he met privately with Senators Mike Lee of Utah and Ted Cruz of Texas, neither of whom has endorsed Mr. Trump. Mr. Lee pressed the governor on his reluctance to denounce Mr. Duke and the so-called alt-right movement more explicitly, stressing “that Republicans must identify David Duke’s racism as deplorable,” according to Conn Carroll, a spokesman for Mr. Lee.
The Republican Establishment won't back Trump. GOOD! All the more reason to support Trump!
Why does YouRong start stupid threads like this .... for attention?

Who gives a shit what the "Republican Establishment" thinks?
Why does YouRong start stupid threads like this .... for attention? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Desperation.
Desperation. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
...for attention.
  • R.M.
  • 09-14-2016, 06:11 AM
To fuck with you Trumpazoids.......
To fuck with you Trumpazoids....... Originally Posted by i'va biggen
He's not Fucking with anybody. Except telling you what to do.
Why does YouRong start stupid threads like this .... for attention?

Who gives a shit what the "Republican Establishment" thinks? Originally Posted by LexusLover
LMAO.

NOW Queen LLatifah and the deplorables want to keep opposing views out of the political forum!

Sounds about right. He also thinks he knows Austin neighborhoods.

Well as tedious as it is fighting off the constant cries of "pig" and "cocksucker," I will continue to point out to you how fucking ridiculous your Putin-loving, immigrant-bashing, racist, xenophobic candidate is, and how his campaign lives only by pandering to the likes of you

HRC will be a great president, I believe. She's notsuch a great candidate, but she'll get Congress back to doing the people's business in a hurry.

That my answer. That's why I do it. That and because I can!

What's your reply? Cocksucker? PIg? Racist? LIar?
LMAO.

NOW Queen LLatifah and the deplorables want to keep opposing views out of the political forum!

Sounds about right. He also thinks he knows Austin neighborhoods.

Well as tedious as it is fighting off the constant cries of "pig" and "cocksucker," I will continue to point out to you how fucking ridiculous your Putin-loving, immigrant-bashing, racist, xenophobic candidate is, and how his campaign lives only by pandering to the likes of you

HRC will be a great president, I believe. She's notsuch a great candidate, but she'll get Congress back to doing the people's business in a hurry.

That my answer. That's why I do it. That and because I can!

What's your reply? Cocksucker? PIg? Racist? LIar? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Cocksucker, Racist, Pig, Liar, they all fit you like a glove.
  • DSK
  • 09-14-2016, 09:06 AM
You might be butt hurt over being described as deplorable (OK, about half of you might), but the Drumpf bullshit machine isn't working with Congressional Republicans.

Drumpf's continued bromance with Putin as well as his empowerment of racists, xenophobes, homophobes, misogynists, etc., has pissed off those Republicans who may actually give a fuck about America, in their own little way.
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/14/us...l?ref=politics
By JONATHAN MARTIN and ALEXANDER BURNS

WASHINGTON — Gov. Mike Pence came to Capitol Hill on Tuesday on a mission to promote Republican unity, attacking Hillary Clinton for describing many supporters of the G.O.P. ticket as bigoted “deplorables” and urging Republicans to rally behind their nominee, Donald J. Trump.

But Mr. Pence struggled to press the attack: In separate news conferences, House and Senate Republican leaders declined to join Mr. Pence, the Indiana governor and vice-presidential nominee, in rebuking Mrs. Clinton over her remark.

Mr. Pence wound up raising the subject only when pressed by a reporter — and then gave a halting answer in which he would not call David Duke, a white supremacist and onetime Ku Klux Klan leader, “deplorable.” He insisted instead that Mrs. Clinton did not have “that bad man” in mind when she assailed Mr. Trump’s supporters.

It was a noticeable break in stride for the Trump campaign, which had zeroed in on Mrs. Clinton’s remark at a Manhattan fund-raiser Friday night — one for which she expressed regret the next day — running a new commercial and dispatching surrogates to attack her for what Mr. Trump has termed a “slander” of his “wonderful, amazing” followers.

Congressional Republicans were even blunter in private.

An otherwise friendly morning meeting with House Republicans turned awkward when Mr. Pence was pressed by Representative Jeff Fortenberry of Nebraska about Mr. Trump’s difficulties with women, said two House Republicans who relayed the conversation. Mr. Fortenberry told Mr. Pence that his young daughter had come to him and said, “Daddy, Donald Trump hates women,” according to one of the lawmakers, who both insisted on anonymity to recount a private conversation.

“It’s just not true,” Mr. Pence shot back, arguing that Mr. Trump was improving with women, the two House Republicans said.

Mr. Pence faced resistance again when he met privately with Senators Mike Lee of Utah and Ted Cruz of Texas, neither of whom has endorsed Mr. Trump. Mr. Lee pressed the governor on his reluctance to denounce Mr. Duke and the so-called alt-right movement more explicitly, stressing “that Republicans must identify David Duke’s racism as deplorable,” according to Conn Carroll, a spokesman for Mr. Lee. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
When the daughter of a Republican congressman cries to daddy that Trump hates women, you should be happy because your propaganda is working, & not feel any shame about scaring young girls to advance your agenda.
Sure. And we should NOT be concerned when Drumpf pays his daughter's ass on stage?

The camera never blinks.
Sure. And we should NOT be concerned when Drumpf pays his daughter's ass on stage?

The camera never blinks. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
The camera never blinks, it catches Hillary collapsing, coughing, head bobbing, lying...........you stupid pig.
IGNORE.
The camera never blinks, it catches Hillary collapsing, coughing, head bobbing, lying...........you stupid pig. Originally Posted by bambino

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JwuEPoeZxzg