Half Of The Country Thinks Hillary Is Lying About Her Health

http://www.aol.com/article/news/2016...alth/21472341/

What a difference a video makes. That bitch was going down, and if the SS agent had not been there to catch her, she would have been picking gravel out of her teeth.

When your first inclination is to lie about every thing, it's no wonder the voters don't believe her.

Oh, that's right, her Doctor says she is a fine healthy woman.

If that is this Doctors definition of a fine healthy woman, I don't think I would want her treating me.

I know people my age who are on the same drug regiment as Hillary. It's a constant battle to keep all of the meds in balance.

I got a laugh last night watching CNN. They had this old Democrat Operative who was talking about how Trump was over weight for 6'3" man.

Has he taken a look at Hillary??. If Trump is over weight, she is just plain obese.

Pneumonia my ass. Notice the doctor is now saying......"non infectious strain".
Miraculous cure.

Fukin lying pieces of shit.
Hell if she should die, they will elect her over Trump.
True dat, i'va.
True dat, i'va. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You would you stupid pig.
IGNORE
IGNORE Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Loser
IGNORE
Hell if she should die, they will elect her over Trump. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
If she dies the corrupt Clinton Crime Foundation will keep it under wraps and present us with a "Body Double" to dupe us for as long as they can get away with it. In fact it wouldn't surprise me if they are grooming one already just in case.

Jim

.. and the other half KNOWS SHE IS!
  • DSK
  • 09-15-2016, 01:02 PM
http://www.aol.com/article/news/2016...alth/21472341/

What a difference a video makes. That bitch was going down, and if the SS agent had not been there to catch her, she would have been picking gravel out of her teeth.

When your first inclination is to lie about every thing, it's no wonder the voters don't believe her.

Oh, that's right, her Doctor says she is a fine healthy woman.

If that is this Doctors definition of a fine healthy woman, I don't think I would want her treating me.

I know people my age who are on the same drug regiment as Hillary. It's a constant battle to keep all of the meds in balance.

I got a laugh last night watching CNN. They had this old Democrat Operative who was talking about how Trump was over weight for 6'3" man.

Has he taken a look at Hillary??. If Trump is over weight, she is just plain obese.

Pneumonia my ass. Notice the doctor is now saying......"non infectious strain".
Miraculous cure.

Fukin lying pieces of shit. Originally Posted by Jackie S
That Doctor is the best Doctor of Internal Medicine in some shitty little hospital in Mt. Kisko.

She couldn't get anyone at the finest hospitals in Manhattan to lie for her?
Bill Clinton even said that this is the first time in a long time he has seen her on her knees that many times outside of Obamas office.
  • DSK
  • 09-15-2016, 01:03 PM

.. and the other half KNOWS SHE IS! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Her entire campaign is in on it - they will have no credibility when the truth comes out, assuming it is bad.
  • DSK
  • 09-15-2016, 01:04 PM
If she dies the corrupt Clinton Crime Foundation will keep it under wraps and present us with a "Body Double" to dupe us for as long as they can get away with it. In fact it wouldn't surprise me if they are grooming one already just in case.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
They don't even need a "body double" can't they just CGI her image?
She couldn't get anyone at the finest hospitals in Manhattan to lie for her? Originally Posted by DSK
They don't outcalls either .... only Bill's girls do that!
The reason people think she's lying is because that is what she does. She lies.