What is the true definition of MSOG?

Is it only 2 pops or more? Curious to see how hobbyists and providers view this topic...

(Why wasn't this asked during the presidential debate last night?)
(Why wasn't this asked during the presidential debate last night?) Originally Posted by EddyWestside
It might be because both are known one-and-dones

I have seen many ladies post that they are happy/eager to get as many shots in the allotted time as available. YMMV.
Yep. As many as your heart desires or edged to the end if you are a one pop guy. That's what it means to me, as long as it is in the allotted time.
^This
Is it only 2 pops or more? Curious to see how hobbyists and providers view this topic...

(Why wasn't this asked during the presidential debate last night?) Originally Posted by EddyWestside
For me MSOG is as many as you can do ..If you can pop 5 times in the hour....I say go for it
unless you are doing a QV or BnG and perhaps a 30min GFE, NO PROVIDER SHOULD EVER NOT ALLOW MSOG for an hour appointment and if they dont they then are nothing but greedy, worthless, and/or more than likely are Pimped out and or was trained by a Pimp at a young age. After she retired in 2005, Mia of Westlake, I have yet to see another girl who was 59.5 minutes of hot sex!! A few have come close but she was the best, period!
Do what you can in your time. Don't pop off for a couple of days, then go for your own personal record with the provider of your choice.
^^^^^^
Better: Get two (or more) Ladies to compete for YOUR record ....
Imo it's being willing to let a gent have more than 1 round if you will in the time he paid for......and without upcharge.
I have a 1hr minimum anyways.
unless you are doing a QV or BnG and perhaps a 30min GFE, NO PROVIDER SHOULD EVER NOT ALLOW MSOG for an hour appointment and if they dont they then are nothing but greedy, worthless, and/or more than likely are Pimped out and or was trained by a Pimp at a young age. After she retired in 2005, Mia of Westlake, I have yet to see another girl who was 59.5 minutes of hot sex!! A few have come close but she was the best, period! Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY
I was speaking to a provider yesterday and she said it's an additional fee for every additional pop! Needless to say I passed!
I was speaking to a provider yesterday and she said it's an additional fee for every additional pop! Needless to say I passed! Originally Posted by Puccipleaser
Say WHAT?!?! That's fucking insane.
Yep. As many as your heart desires or edged to the end if you are a one pop guy. That's what it means to me, as long as it is in the allotted time. Originally Posted by The Infamous One

What she said...i love msog, especially oral sessions