Sun vs Luxury

Which one would you all recommend for a dallas visitor? All the girls in both amps Asian? Any non Asian providers there? Right now I'm leaning towards going to luxury. My budget is $300 and I want to stay for 90 minutes if that's offered. Also am I allowed to pop more than once? Most AMPs in nyc where I am from its usually just 1 pop and your done. Thanks for the replies.
Let me try to answer all your questions. Right now I think everyone is Korean. I’m not sure if 90 minutes is an option. 60 minutes will run you $220. I think if you can fit it into 60 minutes they should do it.
Let me try to answer all your questions. Right now I think everyone is Korean. I’m not sure if 90 minutes is an option. 60 minutes will run you $220. I think if you can fit it into 60 minutes they should do it. Originally Posted by farawayjoe
Thanks for the reply.
At Luxury the table showers are in the room. At Sun they are in the hallway. So, I think Luxury has an advantage there.

Currently, as Sun you have to pass a temperature check before you can go into the main hallway.

I had a good experience with Black Pink at Luxury and Maya at Sun. When I was leaving Luxury after my session with Black Pink, I briefly met the legendary ShaSha.
At Luxury the table showers are in the room. At Sun they are in the hallway. So, I think Luxury has an advantage there.

Currently, as Sun you have to pass a temperature check before you can go into the main hallway.

I had a good experience with Black Pink at Luxury and Maya at Sun. When I was leaving Luxury after my session with Black Pink, I briefly met the legendary ShaSha. Originally Posted by atanion

Luxury definately has the advantage then table showers in the room just add more privacy and less hassel. Are sun and luxury the same price ?
Guys, enough info has been given. He joined Saturday.

We now have just 2 AMPS open and being reviewed. Let's keep it that way.

Research is your friend.