online games

Hello my people,
I am interested in finding a online game, prob realistic
anyone know of good online games
Seems like all the games are on Facebook. I avoided it for the longest then I got challenged in Words w/Friends and now I'm hooked.

Btw- if anyone knows how to setup a private online poker game for all the characters on the board, I'm in.
thanks for your input there bubba
i looked at facebook games, (there gay)
im looking for games also, but realistic, like realistic poker or train games
i looked at facebook games, (there gay)
im looking for games also, but realistic, like realistic poker or train games Originally Posted by Franklin4
Yes the fb games do have a certain orientation, but those Zynga games are very popular.
I miss fulltilt, I used to play that in my office and whenever I found free time
Diablo 3 isn't realistic but it's KILLER! It is only $60 right now and it just came out May 15th. I'm so loving it! I play a redheaded big Celtic barbarian chick... go figure *Giggles*

Diablo 3 isn't realistic but it's KILLER! It is only $60 right now and it just came out May 15th. I'm so loving it! I play a redheaded big Celtic barbarian chick... go figure *Giggles*

Originally Posted by Lexxxy
Too awesome!! I used to rock out on Diablo 2. If you ever saw a barbarian with double black swords(only 2 were ever spotted ) that was probably me .

As For other games Batman do you have interest in any any particular genre?
have u ever played Red dead redemption? on ps3??
now that is realistic, its not online exactly,
an online game like Poker id love to play, but FB games are blay
i never played full-tilt is that or was that Good
also my people, im looking for a virtual girlfriend, im looking for a site, but daggone-it
I cant find any....
I cant go up and talk to women in real life,
I mean CL and eccie as well as BP are my friends
I hear you Batman, I also suffer from L.S.E.
I would like to find a virtual girlfriend too. some one I could talk to when im lonely
(all the time). well I have to say that Eccie has been very helpful.
I have met some wonderful Providers,..... NaughtyNikki..Amber1198..lee19 68...
and a few others