The NHL

Down to two teams for the cup devils and kings. I hope the kings win
darn I lost on both last round. I want the Devils maybe. but thinking it will be the Kings.

crap can I think on it.
with a upstate ny'er on each team its tough to decide
buddy wants the Kings. So far on hockey playoffs this year. I have lost lots of coffee to him. So do I take the Devils or pass. AC coffee is 2 bucks a cup.
I paid the bar keep for two cups last round.
help me here. risk it or pass
Who cares? Its just hockey.
ok I will post that in Texas during football. Hell i ant got nothing to loose. errr fucking Bills can be out played by the Jill's
  • Tiger
  • 05-28-2012, 11:54 AM
Kings have been looking tough to beat. They are also getting another good scorer (Simon Gagne) back this round- if they even want to put him in their line up.

Either team that wins will be the lowest seeded team to win the cup.
Devils are a 6th seed, Kings an 8th. lowest to win was the 5th seeded Devils in 95. I just want to see a good series (7 games please).
Being a Boston fan I'm taking the Devils ... how many games hmmm I don't know But it would be great if it was a good series SOOOOOO The Devils in 7

DD
  • GTJoe
  • 05-28-2012, 04:43 PM
The Kings' Captain, Dustin Brown, hails from centrally isolated Ithaca, NY so I'd like to see LA win.
  • Tiger
  • 05-28-2012, 05:38 PM
LA has:
Dustin Brown from Ithaca, NY
Rob Scuderi from Syosset, NY
LA reserves from NY
None

New Jersey has
Steve Gionta from Rochester, NY
Tim Sestito from Rome, NY
NJ reserves from NY
Dan Kelly from Morrisonvile, NY
Matt Anderson from West Islip, NY
Jay Leach from Syracuse, NY
Steve Zalewski from Utica, NY
errrrr not going to bet more coffee on where players from.

can the devils win is what I want. is it worth the 2 buck bet
OSD, YES ... Fuck it I'll buy the Coffee It just means getting my Ass down the thruway I guess! Besides that way you can show me the AC!

DD
Ya was at the bar tonight. and make the coffee bet.

devils
Take nothing away from the Kings as they beat some really tough teams to reach the finals. But... You have a brain trust behind the bench that includes Larry Robinson and a rejuvenated Brodeur... Stanley returns to NJ..
LA Kings..ALL the way. They've got a HOT goalie in Jonathan Quick...& he's American. Tired of Brodeur and that overpaid Russian...Kovalczuk.