Once every 823 years

WE WILL ACTUALLY SEE AND LIVE THIS EVENT IN OUR LIFETIME. THIS IS REMARKABLE, GIVEN THE SPAN OF TIME IT TAKES FOR THIS TO OCCUR.

Calendar for July 2012
(United States)

July
Sun Mon Tue We Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30 31

This year, July has 5 Sundays, 5 Mondays and 5 Tuesdays. This happens once every 823 years.
Based on Chinese Feng Shui.
very interesting tid bit
Damn i thought you were talking about how long its been since i had sex with my wife!!! But that is a nice tidbit!!
When I saw this I thought of Jack and his Feng Shui
montana i think old timer disease may be catching up with jack he always keeps very well informed on these things. ed lmao.
Am I missing something? This is a pretty common occurance. You need only go back to 2007.
wantsome i do believe that was the oppisite which was a Friday, Saturday and Sunday but i could be wrong just ask my wife she knows all!!!
Urban myth
http://www.timeanddate.com/calendar/823-years.html

Scroll down to variations
When I saw this I thought of Jack and his Feng Shui Originally Posted by montana1958
Jack - Did you lie to us?
I hate to disappoint you guys, but we are discussing some oddities of the Gregorian calendar here. It cannot possibly have anything to do with Feng Shui, which is based on the lunar calendar.
and the lunar calendar is better for tracking ragtime songs
Damn i thought you were talking about how long its been since i had sex with my wife!!! But that is a nice tidbit!! Originally Posted by vern0064
Do you and I have the same wife?
The cheating whore is not giving it up to either of you?
we prefer to use the word "provider" in Upset
I was referring to their wives, not the lovely ladies of icky.