Ban daddyslilslut ?

I say Lets ban that ho from what i hear she cant suck a dick. All she does is go around and start shit. Who in there right fucking mind would be posting on a whore board from Sochi. No one she is in her double wide trailer out in the hills. She is fucking anoying and instagates crap all the time. ban the bitch.

Thank you
enjoy your points.
I love points
Still looking shove that popcorn up your ass
enjoy your points. Originally Posted by nuglet
I think this is what happens when some one doesn't pass screening... NO? He obviously hasn't watched the video LOL
BAHAHAHAHAHA
Butthurt shall we say
Lmfao over and over

Don't hate they player

HATE THE GAME YOUR LOSING AT BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Thanks for giving me your undivided attention I appreciate it it is flattering you took the time to think of me lmfao
... she is in her double wide trailer out in the hills ... Originally Posted by 124rg
Maybe she likes communing with nature. Had you thought of that?
I have never tried to see that slut nor would i so screening is not the issue her fucking anoying mouth is. And so is yours
Originally Posted by Still Looking

I'm getting raves about my video and how do u say I'm from a. Trailer park lmao you don't know jack shit about me lmfao

12whore is due for a ban I'd say lmao

I just got off of one lol your turn

Haters and there jealousy

I'm just a lil ol valued poster awwwww blushing
jealous of you lilslut really what makes you think i would ever be jealous of you. No sorry i dont live in a prefab house with wheels. i one day will retire and do what i want then as i do now. you are a fool that will never amount to anything so what is it i am jealous of. i just dont like you and the shit you start and bring around go away high school is over we are grow ass people act like it. You are petty little person that hates life because you will never be anything. so fuck your jealousy you have no clue.

Too bad

so sad

I'm glad you're mad

stop hating

Haters spend all their energy negatively talking about other people they are jealous of- you are definitely the definition of a hater trick!

Now keep it coming I want your entire day and some more attention would be awesome to

Ps I don't even live in TEXAS or a prefab trailer YA MORON
Pretty sure this is a banned member lashing out via a clients account lol good try girl
He obviously hasn't watched the video LOL Originally Posted by Still Looking
I take it the video is a good one with you giving it props SL.
Still looking shove that popcorn up your ass Originally Posted by 124rg
You know I kind ignored you when you playing White Knight for Nikki White. What exactly is your problem? Have you no self control? Is this really getting to you? Let me play an ABBA song for you. What the hell it couldn't hurt.

"haters spend all their energy negatively talking about other people"....hmmmm?