Diff boards in diff cities

It's funny how different cities seem to have all of their activities on different boards. For Example, in Houston, one of my spots I visit often, this board is jumping and busy as hell. Yet in Detroit, another city I frequently visit, this board is dead. I started my hobbying in Detroit on aNother boaRd, and that board is a hub of activity for Michigan, but dead in just about every other city.

Is anyone even going to read this? Can I double post this in Houston Sandbox, where it might actually get read?
I am going to be in Detroit next week and have had trouble finding much good info. Probably because I don't know the board to look for there. Can you PM me or post the board name. Thanks.
Surprise.....I read it. LOL

I seem to agree that, different areas, are more active on different boards. But if the gents in these areas, know some of the other gents. Then maybe an invite to this board. Would be in order. Or maybe If some of the ladies invited a gent here and there. This board could become more active. In some areas.

Just a thought.
The unfortunate thing is we have lost that other board the first poster mentioned. Most people do not hang out on here. They post iso, or addies and than check in once in awhile. It would he nice is folks came back. Pm me for more info.
Yeah, this sucks. That other board in Michigan was the only board where I had reviews and maybe... just maybe... enough of a presence to not be considered a newb. And now it's gone, my reviews (given and received) are gone, right as I'm trying to meet people in new cities. Perhaps, Samara, you can steer some friends over to this site? That new, "replacement" site is garbage.
I agree multiple boards for different areas suck. Additionally NR just changed their format again. The complications with different boards is; board presence, verification and time.

The best board in MI was the original scorps. I really have no clue where to find MI friends. I do not want to resort to the strip clubs.
I concur. This site is a treasure trove in Texas w an engaging board. I m here in GR Visiting for weekend and can't seem to find much intel on play. Ahh..the good ol days of scorps. Brings back great memories of where I first hobbied in Mich.
I've picked up on that too.... I only hobby when I travel outside my home city of H-town. This board is picking up in the Midwest.
I'm moving to Michigan from Dallas and would to know which other board(s) are more active. Can anyone help a girl out?
I have tried to sign up for that board and never got a confirmation email.
Just signed up and awaiting approval. Fingers crossed.
Switter is a great board for Michigan & Twitter.