Trip to Houston this Weekend Sept 9th-11th

I was thinking of making a visit to Houston this coming weekend and I was hoping to get some advice/insight/suggestions about where is the best hotels and anything else I should know. This is my first trip to Houston and I am hoping to make the best of it. Also, I am going to be prebooking if possible. I appreciate any feedback anyone can give me. Thanks in advance!

Love, MiRaNdA MaNEaTeR
Piece of advice. Don't offer a prebooking special. Not state the price. Then it turn out to be you jack up you price 150-200% as traveling expenses. That's a no go. But that's just me...
I don't get it. I never tried to do anything of the sort. Has someone else done this? I think my reviews speak volumes and my rates are exactly the same as they have always been since I started doing this.
  • Rezo
  • 10-13-2011, 12:50 PM
no worries. most likely the goat wasn't trying to blast you for something you've done. just living up to his new calling and grumbling about traveling women in general.

hope you had a good weekend in Houston
Don't worry about GOAT. He is still pissed about the last girl from Austin that wouldn't leave his house and didn't flush the toilet.

Anyway, for you babe.. I would suggest the West Side of town..
Whoooo nellie......why not the south side of town?
Whoooo nellie......why not the south side of town? Originally Posted by dearhunter
Where you thinking? Like Pearland area, or more like Lake Jackson?
Hun, you can stay at my place.

If not, some place around the Galleria is best.

There all kinds of rates available.

Feel free to PM for more info.
It don't matter guys.. She was here a month ago.
It don't matter guys.. She was here a month ago. Originally Posted by Jack Flash
Yup!