So sad

Today my room mates and I had to euthanize our cat at the Animal Hospital.

It feels empty without him even though we're all sharing a condo.

This sucks.
I'm sorry for your loss *** Hold it, don't say it..***
But You are more than welcome to spend some time with my kitty...
There you go hulli. I hear it purrs too.
Hulli, no jokes or sarcasm. My Mikki (Mick Jagger/Mickey Mantle) and Yogi (Yogi Berra) are mini-cockers. 11 years old. One of their traits is blindness-Mikki, and seizures-Yogi. I'm dreading the day that I wake up and find one of them gone. I know I'll be inconsolable. Never having kids, they are my kids. Please know that I share you pain in your loss.
Now, the rest of you can go back to your regular program and rip Hulli and I.
Billy
The Wildflower Group
and would miss them dearly if anything happened to them. I am very sorry for you loss.

Today my room mates and I had to euthanize our cat at the Animal Hospital.

It feels empty without him even though we're all sharing a condo.

This sucks. Originally Posted by hulli
I do not know what I would do if my cat had passed away or had to be put to sleep. She is not a pet, but a family member. Find peace in knowing that your cat lives in a better place and that you have the memories of them
Sorry to hear that Hulli.
Hulli, what a tragedy. I'm sorry for the loss of your family member. Pets give us so much love and joy. I'm sorry.
Ava*Love
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
sorry to hear that! I can't imaging..my kitty is my buddy!
  • Trey
  • 10-05-2011, 07:35 AM
My moms cat died a while back. She was all upset so my dad took the cat in the morning and buried it on his way to work in an open field. He gets home my mom was asking what happened to her cat, he tells her and now she's mad as the cat was to be put in the back yard. So the next day dad arrives home from work he has a dirty black bag with him moms like what's in that stinky bag pops says its the cat I brought him back to bury in the back. Well that did not make mom react in the way he thought. She was truly pissed off went all kinds of off on pop. It was absolutely nuts just to funny.
I was wondering where boardman went.
it's been a little more than a week, and it's so quiet in the condo. we're thinkin about getting another cat, but it's way too depressing.... thanks for all your wishes...