Haggling

I've noticed that some ladies are complianing of haggling. Seriously, you are not getting a new car...Do you haggle with your rent monthly, your light company, your phone company? You getting an hour not a lifetime. You are not signing a contract.

It may mean you get a lower service of performance and a lady who is not that happy to serve you. If it's a culture thing that is YOUR culture not hers. You may offend the lady you really want to see.
EVERYTHING is negotiable!
You just may not get what you bargained for and the one who did not haggle will...
You just may not get what you bargained for and the one who did not haggle will... Originally Posted by sofiaofhouston
I agree the level of service may indeed decrease. I rarely haggle, just for the record.
When I see a new lady I ask her for her rates. If they are more than I had planned on spending then I politely tell her that is more than I was planning on. If she offers a reduced rate then I accept. If she says that these are her rates I respect that as well.
THAT will guarantee you good service....
When I see a new lady I ask her for her rates. If they are more than I had planned on spending then I politely tell her that is more than I was planning on. If she offers a reduced rate then I accept. If she says that these are her rates I respect that as well. Originally Posted by Dawg2005
That is the approach that I take.
I've noticed that some ladies are complianing of haggling. Seriously, you are not getting a new car...Do you haggle with your rent monthly, your light company, your phone company? You getting an hour not a lifetime. You are not signing a contract.

It may mean you get a lower service of performance and a lady who is not that happy to serve you. If it's a culture thing that is YOUR culture not hers. You may offend the lady you really want to see. Originally Posted by sofiaofhouston
Never been able to haggle in those circumstances - I just want to get one with it BIG time!!

I got for higher than normal Houston rates with the philosophy you pay for what you get (sometimes it dont work!!)

empire
Haggling is not a good idea in my book. you lose either way around
It seems disrespectful to me when men try to lower my rates it almost makes me feel like they think I'm not worth it...but for the effort I put into making them happy its definately worth it.
I provide excelent services and if the men claim "I'm on limited income" or "I don't have that kind of money" maybe they shouldn't be hobbying in the first place right.
But the men who see me on a regular basis and really have a good time with me are alowed to negotiate from time to time...negotiation is not recomended to new friends.
Negotiating is not haggeling. Seems to me that Hthere may be a reason why Haggle and Hassel sound alike!
Some ladies have Kia bodies with a BMW 7 series price tag.

Haggling wont happen if you don't overprice yourself.
I hate to haggle especially when you've discussed the rate upfront then day of the appt suddenly they "forget"? Not cool. I would much rather have the chance to negotiate a different rate if need be, but at time of appointment there are other things I am thinking about and haggling just takes the fun right out the door.
Kandy. I agree with you. I am on a limited income to hobby. The result..... 1. I don't hobby that much. 2. I wait till I have the amount the lady wants. Once I find a ATF. Then discounts can and should be given. I mean like a few $ not like 50%. I will never haggle. That's what the reviews are for. Help Determine if she is the right provider for you.
Some ladies have Kia bodies with a BMW 7 series price tag.

Haggling wont happen if you don't overprice yourself. Originally Posted by ibechill
+1