Do you know a woman who been tricked or played out of her pussy

I'm not saying any names.....but I know several ladies in the hobby and outside the hobby who has given up the cookie for free!!!

1St story.......A successful married business owner emails a provider Stating....I am seeking something different...long term, exclusive, discreet, like a full time sugar baby/mistress. He its willing to give the right lady $5000 monthly in exchange for getting to see you exclusively once or twice a week. Provider says ok how do we start? He tells her he will put her on his payroll and pay her every two weeks, bc his wife monitor his bank account therefore he can't withdraw large amounts out of his account with out it looking suspicious. They meet close to the end of the month for coffee to discuss their "arrangement". He gives her his company name, website, business card, number, and even tells her to call to verify his employment. Provider falls for it and gives him all her info thinking shes bout to get paid. This guy even had his payroll roster with all of his employees names in it and put her info in his payroll roster right in front of her. So she ask the big question when does my allowance begin? He tells her she would get paid on the 1st and 15th of the month.

They hooked up twice before the 1st of the month came around. And of course she didn't have no direct deposit in her bank account..... She had a feeling something wasn't right but she fell for his trick.
It's a new trick the guys are using. They are pretending to be sugar daddies and ask for VERY cheap "samples". They never close the SD deal.
That is a lot of effort for getting free pussy. Too much effort in my opinion. Maybe it is just me, but I have fortunate to have free dates, but then I am a nice guy and sometimes we do finish first.
That's a lame ass trick. I would have paid her on the 1st b/f I got the pussy and bang away like an animal between the 1st and 15th. I'd purposely have a couple of "non-sexual" encounters with her to get her to believe me better. Then cut off on the 15th.

Overnight sessions and all that. 3 ON sessions are like $3,000 he's giving her 2.5k. He's already got his bang for the buck.

Overall it's a stupid ass idea b/c any chick I'm over-nighting I'd want to see again.

I have a zero tollerance thing about scamming people and fucking over them COMPLETELY. Ie getting them to wire you lots of money in exchange for NOTHING. That makes me want to shoot a muthafucka.
I've always said that a hobbyist who pays in advance is a fool.

I also think a provider who leaves a session without her payment is a fool.

I'm not saying any names.....but I know several ladies in the hobby and outside the hobby who has given up the cookie for free!!!

1St story.......A successful married business owner emails a provider Stating....I am seeking something different...long term, exclusive, discreet, like a full time sugar baby/mistress. He its willing to give the right lady $5000 monthly in exchange for getting to see you exclusively once or twice a week. Provider says ok how do we start? He tells her he will put her on his payroll and pay her every two weeks, bc his wife monitor his bank account therefore he can't withdraw large amounts out of his account with out it looking suspicious. They meet close to the end of the month for coffee to discuss their "arrangement". He gives her his company name, website, business card, number, and even tells her to call to verify his employment. Provider falls for it and gives him all her info thinking shes bout to get paid. This guy even had his payroll roster with all of his employees names in it and put her info in his payroll roster right in front of her. So she ask the big question when does my allowance begin? He tells her she would get paid on the 1st and 15th of the month.

They hooked up twice before the 1st of the month came around. And of course she didn't have no direct deposit in her bank account..... She had a feeling something wasn't right but she fell for his trick. Originally Posted by Hailey Ross
I think the issue is the guys who try and play the SD and bargain a $300 lady to $100.00 with the promise of being her SD. That's a low scam. Guys rest assured your name will get passed around and you will end up on a DNS list. Don't ruin your chances with other providers in the future. It's just not worth it.
Providers make absolutely horrible sugar-babies. Any real legit sugar-daddy is a fucking dumb-ass to have a provider for a sugar-baby.

Back in 2003 I had a blonde waitress from Hooters on my company payroll. She got $750 direct deposited into her account every Friday morning. We met up every Tuesday and Thursday for 2 hours each time. Everything went great for months until she started flaking out. After two weeks of flaking, no more direct deposit.
  • Rezo
  • 10-13-2011, 12:01 PM
thats the most interesting use of at-will employment doctrine in Texas I've read about to date
You would be surprised what you can expense as P.R if it's your privately owned business.....I KNOW this.....
thats the most interesting use of at-will employment doctrine in Texas I've read about to date Originally Posted by Rezo
You would be surprised what you can expense as P.R if it's your privately owned business.....I KNOW this..... Originally Posted by sofiaofhouston
I was a mortgage banker and owed the company. I put her on the payroll as a Loan Officer. She actually sent me a few of her Hooters customers that were looking for home loans. So I ended up making more off those loans than I was paying her. She would have made more money as a real L.O. without fucking me, but she didn't know that.
  • Rezo
  • 10-13-2011, 12:19 PM
heh careful sofia. im way more scared of the IRS than htown vice.
I was a mortgage banker and owed the company. I put her on the payroll as a Loan Officer. She actually sent me a few of her Hooters customers that were looking for home loans. So I ended up making more off those loans than I was paying her. She would have made more money as a real L.O. without fucking me, but she didn't know that. Originally Posted by Jack Flash
This remind me of my second story....a young lady I know who is not in the business, goes out partying with friends one night. She meet this guy who says he is one of the owner of a professional football team. He tells her that he wants to take care of her and make sure she is financially secure. They exchange numbers and he called her the next day to meet for lunch. he picks her up driving a bentley. So she is impressed. On their way to the restaurant, he says he has to stop by his house to pick up an important package. They arrive at this 6k square feet house which is empty. He tells her he just bought this house and will move in next week. At this point she think she just hit the jackpot....they go in the house and of course he started pressing up on her and she gave it up. They didn't even make it to the restaurant. After that she never heard back from him and two weeks later she found out that he was a realtor and that the car and house belong to the broker. Smh
This remind me of my second story....a young lady I know who is not in the business, goes out partying with friends one night. She meet this guy who says he is one of the owner of a professional football team. He tells her that he wants to take care of her and make sure she is financially secure. They exchange numbers and he called her the next day to meet for lunch. he picks her up driving a bentley. So she is impressed. On their way to the restaurant, he says he has to stop by his house to pick up an important package. They arrive at this 6k square feet house which is empty. He tells her he just bought this house and will move in next week. At this point she think she just hit the jackpot....they go in the house and of course he started pressing up on her and she gave it up. They didn't even make it to the restaurant. After that she never heard back from him and two weeks later she found out that he was a realtor and that the car and house belong to the broker. Smh Originally Posted by Hailey Ross
That's what's up!!!

I'm very impressed with this one.

I need to get up on my game seriously.
This remind me of my second story....a young lady I know who is not in the business, goes out partying with friends one night. She meet this guy who says he is one of the owner of a professional football team. He tells her that he wants to take care of her and make sure she is financially secure. They exchange numbers and he called her the next day to meet for lunch. he picks her up driving a bentley. So she is impressed. On their way to the restaurant, he says he has to stop by his house to pick up an important package. They arrive at this 6k square feet house which is empty. He tells her he just bought this house and will move in next week. At this point she think she just hit the jackpot....they go in the house and of course he started pressing up on her and she gave it up. They didn't even make it to the restaurant. After that she never heard back from him and two weeks later she found out that he was a realtor and that the car and house belong to the broker. Smh Originally Posted by Hailey Ross

if girls are that stupid 2 believe some dude they meet in a club owns a pro football team then they get what they have coming 2 them. FYI all sports teams are either owned by old white guys or celebrities you have heard of like jay, MJ and magic although he sold all his interest. all franchise owners are billionaires. they would never be in some random ass club trying to pick up some chick. i have seen many many girls loose their mind when they think some dude has money. if they are stupid enough 2 believe some guy then they shouldnt be mad that they gave out free pussy. back in the texans 1st season, before anyone knew who the players on the team were, me and some of my boys told some girls we just moved here 2 play on the team. it was my boys idea, i just went along. these girls went stupid when we told them that. they all left the club with us, we took them to a decent hotel and spent the whole night trading off, wearing these girls out then bounced at about 8 am after we gave them fake names and numbers. they never even asked us basic questions like where we went to college? if we had been on other teams? what position we played? they could have caught us slipping if they just used their brains for 1 minute but once they heard "i play for the houston texans" they got money drunk thinking they hit the lotto!!

back to the OP quote. if your girl would have done 5 mins of searching on google she would have found out the dude she met didnt own shit and it was all a lie. she could have googled the team he claimed 2 own and even his cell number and found out all kind of info. she just took him for his word and got done. she cant be mad at no one but herself
This game will never stop.

I know a good friend of mine who came down to Houston(he lives in Dallas) and got some free pussy from a chick the first night because she said he "looked' important.

Women are not really getting tricked out, honestly. They know who they wanna fuck. If a guy looks and sounds like he has "stature", the women will give up the pussy. All he has to do is have game and the pussy is his.