How many of you ladies

have tattoos? I once thought that all strippers were like in the movies with no tattoos and totally hot. Man were my eyes opened. So how many ladies have tats? Do the gents REALLY like them or just accept them once you are there?
A few tats are not distracting. But..... There are some ladies that have them every where and that is a turn off. Too many take away from the beauty of the girl. A few in the right Places is attractive too.
I personally do not have any.
I have one or two. EVERYWHERE!!! You can see most of them in my Show Case. I've been collecting them for years. I also have one in a very special place, that got me a lot of extra tips when I was dancing. One of these days I'll put some shots of my STAR on my Show Case. As of now, only clients get the pleasure of seeing and experiencing my STAR.
Ava*Love
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
For the most part, I can do without them. Most of them look like shit and just ugly up a woman. Now I have seen a few tastefully done tats that don't distract from a woman's beauty and are even sexy. These have been few and far between and have to be put in just the right place. The right place seems to vary from woman to woman. I assume that they were done by a very good artist using higher than normal quality inks. I hate seeing a tat that was supported to be sharp and black and is now green and fuzzy. I also don't want to be able to see them when she has her clothes on.