Callback timeframes

I just wanted to get an idea from everyone regarding the wait time on callbacks for an appointment request. Should I wait an hr? 2? 30min?

I made a couple of calls this morning and haven't heard back. Should I call again? Should I just be patient? Should I take a hint?
15 mins and move on
Well I'm glad I waited on this one!!! Took 2 hours but I know it will be worth it!
15 mins and move on Originally Posted by Jack Flash
That's it? Damn a shower takes longer.
I guess that depends if you have screened or not. If you are new i imagine it would take a while based on how long your refernces take to reply. If you acre already in then I think it should take no less than an hour to set up an appointment. IMHO that is.
I think the OP meant:

Call a girl for a session
Get voicemail and leave a message.

How long do you wait around with your hardon and money burning a hole in your pocket waiting for her to wake up, check her messages, get her shit together, call you back and then go through screening.
It depends on how the initial contact is made. If someone new calls and I don’t or can’t answer, I call them back as soon as I am can. Sometimes I’m in public and just can’t take that kind of call just then. Though, most gentlemen contact me via email for the first time. If an appointment request is emailed to me, I typically return it right then and there.

I would say at least 50% of my appointments are set up by email and in advance. I would also guess that the gentleman that sets their appointments in advance probably sends a request to a couple of different ladies, and makes his selection based on the responses. They are also not in that big of a hurry to secure the appointment right then and there. A little time waiting isn’t really any big deal.

I think the OP meant:

Call a girl for a session
Get voicemail and leave a message.

How long do you wait around with your hardon and money burning a hole in your pocket waiting for her to wake up, check her messages, get her shit together, call you back and then go through screening. Originally Posted by Jack Flash
Well, I'm up at 7:30 and dressed and in the streets by 8:30. If I do happen to get a “What are you doing right now” call from a gentleman that sees me frequently, I typically pick it up because I’m ready. If I don’t pick up, it is because I’m busy. But I always call them back as soon as I can.
Jack nailed the intent of the question. I think my issue was time of day. Prior to 10-11 on a Saturday is pretty damn early for a lot of people I imagine. Especially for an unknown caller as I was.