Reviews, and final notice!

Okay so I have to write this.

First off,
I didn't write that review after my bad one. I don't recall seeing anyone on Thursday so good try. I do NOT know who the heck wrote it and to be honest it's rather funny.

Second,
I'm NOT stupid enough to write a review after my bad one. Do y'all honestly think I'm that stupid. WOW I maybe blonde, but I'm way smarter than y'all think.

Third,
I honestly do NOT care about my bad reviews because I had a bad time also. I am YMMV. Most of y'all are too much for me to handle because of my limitations. Now, I've told several people my limitations before seeing me. That way I wouldn't get a bad review and all of this neagtive feedback. I'm allowed to voice my side.

You guys think it's so simple being a 21 year old girl, who is in college, dealing with legal issues, family issues that you couldn't imagine going through, and trying to please y'all. This hobby is like a 24 hour job. I've done the best I could. Yes, there are some things I find to be a little more kinky (might be the correct word to use) than what I'm use to.

As of December 30 I am leaving this hobby. I will be on this site until then. I will be posting ads until then. After that I'm deleting my showcase and everything else. Y'all have caused me too much stress. Y'all finally got y'all's wish. I really don't care what information I share with y'all because it won't matter as of the end of this year.

Now to the guys that kept bashing me or tormenting me constantly day by day...Y'all seriously need to quit being so harsh on everyone. Not just me, but to other girls. You are probably lowering their self-esteem like you have done with mine. Jack Flash, I am in therapy and have been ever since y'all started this JEMMA war thing. It's surprising funny because I've never seen you nor have I seen EA. It's also kinda harsh when most of the men who haven't seen me want to bash me as well. It's kinda like high school when the not-so-popular boys would want to fit in with the in crowd. I'm not going to feed fire with fire either because I was raised better than that. I am going to say men's lives shouldn't revolve around this hobby. It should be on the side. EA I will not be offended any longer by you anymore. You use to get to me. I understand everything clearly now and I feel really sorry for you. I hope you have found God. I'm not saying y'all won because I'm leaving. I'm saying I'm leaving because of this drama, and because I'm better than this. Anyone who has to be judged everyday of their life isn't where they are suppose to be. I am also talking to the girls on that one.

I think that about sums it up. I was not trying to be rude or mean in this message. I was just stating my finally notice and some issues regarding me. I hope y'all will be more nicer to other girls. You never know what they are going through.

Good luck LADIES! Stay safe.
That was well said Jemma and your life will be better because of your decision.

I agree with the drama of being subject to the ridicule and unselfish bias these guys have spewing out of their keyboards.

Get ready and be safe
Awesome News!

Jack Flash, I am in therapy and have been ever since y'all started this JEMMA war thing. It's surprising funny because I've never seen you nor have I seen EA. It's also kinda harsh when most of the men who haven't seen me want to bash me as well. Originally Posted by Jemma Martin
Actually you have seen me honey. You just didn't know it. I saw you without telling you I was Jack Flash.
I hope you get what karma brings you so good luck to you too.
  • Trey
  • 10-16-2011, 08:45 PM
Good luck as you move ahead. This may not have been something for you to do. I wish you well in getting through your issues. I will take you word for that yes review and put it on a wk tryin to help.
Thank you Trey. I don't think it was a WK I think it was some man that didn't like me posting it because he knew what negative feedback I would of gotten.
  • ilsjs
  • 10-16-2011, 08:55 PM
Well written Jemma.

I agreed the assumption that you wrote the latest review is ridiculous, and insulted your intelligent. It definitely shows who are the morons ... Both of us don't know what in the BCD either. I advised you to hold off until further down the road, but it is your decision to let the whole world know. However, I doubt this will stop here tonight...

No matter what'd happen, calm down, you can wisely handle it.
Move on, good luck and be happy as I always tell you since day one: "You deserve a better life than this".
I can respect you for taking the high road in this situation, and not coming down to our (my) level. Wish you well in your future endeavors, and don't blame EA. He's a good guy. I was leading him down the path of evil. Now, Jack, yeah he's an asshole....
Jemma - sorry to hear these guys are driving you out. I just started back on the board and was planning on calling you.

Best of luck with college!

Houston007
I can respect you for taking the high road in this situation, and not coming down to our (my) level. Wish you well in your future endeavors, and don't blame EA. He's a good guy. I was leading him down the path of evil. Now, Jack, yeah he's an asshole.... Originally Posted by The G.O.A.T
Oh so throw me under the bus now?? WTF??

I can respect her decision to leave as well. Like I said in the other thread. She doesn't need to be in this business and apparently she agrees. I just can't figure out why if something is so traumatic and stressful to a person why they wait til 12/30 to quit?
Best of luck to you in your future endeavours!
Think there is a misunderstanding. Many that criticizes you are not doing it drive you away but are hoping that you see from a hobbyist standpoint and that you would expand your positions, and be a better performer. Not everyone is gonna have a good time with you, but when most ppl don't have a good time with you and it seem like you don't enjoy this then this may not be for you, thats all.

As for EA, it may seem like he is gunning for ya but he really wasn't. It was to make a point that some girls can get away with things while others don't and why is that.
I never said I was quiting today. My last day is December 30 when my legal issue is taken care of.
Because Jack I need to handle my legal issue so until then if y'all want to bash me go ahead, but I am just trying to be front with everyone. I'm still on the clock until then.
Jemma I do wish you well in whatever you choose to do. I truly do hope that you succeeed in something that makes you happy. Believe it or not I am well aware of what being in this can do to you. I am also aware of what it can do to men in it as well. You are not happy here and we all know it as well as you do.

You are right we never saw each other so I couldn't speak from experience, I could only go by your reviews. I wanted one thing...... fairness. I wanted other providers to be treated the same as yourself.

GOAT is right though it's his fault lol.