PM's

I dont know you and have never met you so please stop sending me unsolicited PM's. I am sure this is a "text all", cause your message is very generic and others have gotten the same message. I hope this is good for business but put me on your DNS list ....... at least you could have made it more personal, lol ...... YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE (SH AREA CODE).....

Ladies do these messages actually work, dont answer that, lol ...
BTW, I have received two of them now SH AREA CODE.
name the Ho, grow a pair for crying out loud.

I didn't get one
I did already, you are not that dense....well I have been wrong in the past
that is actually spamming, which we are not allowed to do.
name the Ho, grow a pair for crying out loud.

I didn't get one Originally Posted by notanewbie
It ain't rocket science lol
The two of you fuckers are here, lol..... Hey where do I write reviews from Strip Clubs, this site has helped me, I got a girl down from 5 bills to half that for a HJ at splendor the other night. II2 couldnt believe it, you remember bro !!!!! Hey can I send you one of those PM's , how about you NAN ..... and who the hell is SH AREA CODE...
  • Rezo
  • 10-18-2011, 12:44 AM
The two of you fuckers are here, lol..... Hey where do I write reviews from Strip Clubs, this site has helped me, I got a girl down from 5 bills to half that for a HJ at splendor the other night. Originally Posted by Bumpy_Deek

err. uhh.. congrats?

be sure to report your feat here
I am with Nan on this one.

What the fuck is SH area code? Saint Helena, CA?

You could just go in for the twofer....I here she does doubles....lol
If I had to guess it would be the same as me. SH stands for the name of a provider.. two words. I've got 3 PM's.
oh fuck this isn't charades. 2 words, 1st word 2 syllables - Super Head 713. Gosh. and you could've just PMed her if you didn't wanna blast her and told her but I guess now she knows not to do that now. but this is more fun.
  • bbkid
  • 10-18-2011, 07:50 AM
Me thinks she is getting border-line out of control with her "advertising".
oh fuck this isn't charades. 2 words, 1st word 2 syllables - Super Head 713. Gosh. and you could've just PMed her if you didn't wanna blast her and told her but I guess now she knows not to do that now. Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne
lol...daphne u messed up all the fun...i was waiting to see how long this game would go!!! but yeah...she got me too...i was like WTF???!!! i thought it was just me...her "advertising" tactics my hurt her business...
Ignore these haters and keep the ads coming.
Your pm box is getting spammed? Or is your phone getting spammed?

If it's your phone just block the number.. easy. If it's pm's on the board forward them to a mod.