Congratulations Provider Of The Day ExoticEntyce!!

• Trey
  • 10-18-2011, 10:20 PM
That's cool, one sexy chick too.
Congrats... But damn couldn't she have been named this morning instead of 11p?
Congrats... But damn couldn't she have been named this morning instead of 11p? Originally Posted by Jack Flash
Good point....a one hour celebration.
What? A one hour celebration?? Something doesnt seem right here. Sooo what day AM I the provider of? Can I get a redo?
It is always nice to give a shout out to ExoticeEntyce. But, the P.O.D yesterday was Entycing_Ashley......not ExoticEntyce. I know my fellow Jedi Mod wanted to get the jump on this one........But, it was late and he probably was horny........That can mess with your eyesight I hear...........lol
ahhhh.... I see what's going on here. Drat! Just when I thought it was my time in the spotlight
when you're POD you jack your rates up 20% for the on coming week, they ask you why you point them to the fact that you're an award winning provider
Congrats babe!!
God Dayum....you fine!

Dont worry a love threAD dedicated to you is way better than POD..ask Boardman or Wakeup, they get them all the time!

But we are missing more pictures of you...!!!
God Dayum....you fine!
Originally Posted by BDS
Yes she is!!
LOL. Thanks guys and I definitely appreciate it, but I do hope Entycing_Ashley got her recognition.

and BDS, I have lots of pics on my showcase and website
Sorry about that Babe. My fellow MOD will not let me forget this one for a while. I think I have dysxlexia or it was that 4 oz of Vodka that I drink before starting to read reviews.

Well, you're my provider of the day!!
*muah* Darth you're cool in my books! and i see you're south of pearland huh? We should meet sometime soon... That's my area
Ya'll should probably move in together or somethin..