A big thank you to the ladies !

• WTM
  • 02-13-2013, 10:55 AM
Good morning everyone.

Earlier this month, I passed my one year anniversary of ECCIE membership; and what a year it has been !

To the lovely ladies with whom I have had the distinct privilege of sharing playtime, I offer you all a big, heartfelt "thank you." You are all beautiful; you are all wonderful lovers; I have enjoyed your companionhip immensely; and I look forward to seeing all of you again.

And to all of the lovely ladies whose company I have not yet had the pleasure and good fortune of experiencing, someday . . . .

Happy Hobbying to all !

WTM
how sweet happy anniversary!
  • WTM
  • 02-13-2013, 11:07 AM
Thank you Miss Mya.
Thank you!! It was my pleasure..see you soon...
Thank you sweety! I look forward to meeting you to...
I have never met you--but wanna wish you a congrats!!

• WTM
  • 02-13-2013, 03:11 PM
Thank you Miss Jazlyn. Until next time my dear . . . .

And to Miss Brooklyn and Miss Dallas, someday lovely ladies . . . .

WTM
WTM,
The ladies at True Companions always enjoy your company. You are such a gentleman always.

Thank you for being an awesome client...
I wish you more Happy Years to the Hobby World.. I'm glad you have had a great first year..
  • WTM
  • 02-13-2013, 10:05 PM
Thank you for the kind words Miss "N;" and communicate to the lovely Miss Mel how much I enjoy playing with her, whether on the bed, or on the floor, or on the couch, or against the wall. :-)

And Miss Ahlure, thank you for your kind words as well. You are a stunningly beautiful woman whose photos I have admired on numerous occasions. One of these days my dear . . . .

WTM
Happy anniversary.
  • WTM
  • 02-13-2013, 10:25 PM
Thank you Miss Savannah.
Happy Anniversary (& Valentine's day) to you!
  • WTM
  • 02-15-2013, 03:21 AM
Thank you Miss Christine.

Stay safe "on the road;" and come back to Dallas soon.

Until next time lovely lady . . . .

WTM
WTM,
Congratulations on your one year anniversary. I have had the pleasure of getting to know you, both as a friend and a client. I hope you continue to enjoy this community for years to come.

Ladies, take care of him. He is awesome client that knows how to treat a lady.

Besos,
Khloe.