****:( so slow ****

Just wondering if any other providers have been slow also
The ones that post boring threADs usually are.
Not even slightly....I'm even taking a vacation Friday to escape the business. But you are really cute and this is a great ad .

Okay maybe not so great but it's the thought that counts.

The ones that post boring threADs usually are. Originally Posted by Duke of G
Ahhhhhh...the sweet Duke of Genitalia 'nails' it once again, hehe
  • ~Ze~
  • 02-20-2013, 05:57 PM
Dannie! *murf mumble* Let me out of this suitcase! I don't wanna fly cargo!
Lol I am anything but boring lol I love doing it all and my last review I have gotten is so inaccurate... omg.. pm for details in you wanna know why he got upset... hell he upset me being rude and mean.. I hate rude& mean people

The ones that post boring threADs usually are. Originally Posted by Duke of G
No one said you were boring. (Well, maybe in your review that you are referencing and trying to "explain" why a customer wasn't satisfied, but that's not my point anyway.)

I said threADs were boring. Yours is no exception.

Perhaps that is rude. It's just my opnion, after all. Personally, I think posting threADs is rude.

I'm also pretty certain that this one won't solve your slow business. But, I've been wrong before.
lol I didnt mean u being rude sugar.. the a** who wrote me a bad review.. and he was rude to me.. .. lol sorry about misunderstanding

No one said you were boring. (Well, maybe in your review that you are referencing and trying to "explain" why a customer wasn't satisfied, but that's not my point anyway.)

I said threADs were boring. Yours is no exception.

Perhaps that is rude. It's just my opnion, after all. Personally, I think posting threADs is rude.

I'm also pretty certain that this one won't solve your slow business. But, I've been wrong before. Originally Posted by Duke of G
Try upgrading your menu and IOP......
What is considered a threAD? Any thread that is posted by someone who owns a Vagina and is a "verified Provider?

I understand this is an obvious threAD i am just trying to see what all qualifies. . .
are you on p411?,always good to update menu,website and pics
Love the pics, Chrissy!
What is considered a threAD? Any thread that is posted by someone who owns a Vagina and is a "verified Provider?

I understand this is an obvious threAD i am just trying to see what all qualifies. . . Originally Posted by Mya Michelle
Definitions vary. Mine: any thread posted outside an advertising forum without any actual substance or topic of discussion for the sole purpose of "look at me, I'm a provider!"

It's not about starting a thread as a provider. It's posting a thread with no damn substance. No actual hope of something that contributes or maybe provokes a thought.

It's 100% subjective, I'll admit.

Every thread by a provider is an ad. That's OK. But good threADs have some actual discussion around them. But just a little bit of creativity goes a long way.

If you don't have that, it's OK for the community to show their like or dislike of the practice, within the guidelines. ThreADs aren't against the rules, but neither are a lot of unpopular or controversial topics.
Just wondering if any other providers have been slow also
Originally Posted by Chrissy*GFE*Hales
Chrissy, I have heard from several really good looking providers that it is slow. Girls I couldn't get to look twice at me in my natural habitat. It is likely the economy is impeding many guys from doing what comes naturally to us, even in our fifties, which is to fuck as many girls as possible, as often as possible!
lol I didnt mean u being rude sugar.. the a** who wrote me a bad review.. and he was rude to me.. .. lol sorry about misunderstanding Originally Posted by Chrissy*GFE*Hales
Why don't you start a topic in the infoshare area about this? You might get some good feedback or at the very least, a few ladies commiserating with you!!!

It's a great place to vent your frustrations. Promise!

Best,
Elisabeth
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=523339

nobody was ever man enough to admit moving my threAD to the sandbox.

I am posting this link so I get more views on my original post, it builds my self esteem

Oh, and as to why.you are slow, I have no idea.