This may surprise you, but I'm thinking...

...about coming back for awhile to read and pontificate about all the absurd scrapes you boys and girls get involved in.

Good idea? Bad? Don't give a flying fuck?
Well...if you decide to. Welcome Back :P
  • hd
  • 02-21-2013, 01:35 PM
Yea..............the flying fuck thing!

LOL
I think the board is a better place with Shyster John! Come back!
I've always enjoyed your posts. Great info.
Looks like the tally so far is:

...one provider threADmeister,
...one discerning gentleman who knows my worth(lessness), and
...two brownosers who'll probably gonna hit me up for free legal advice.

If you do come back, welcome back! Eccie sure can be entertaining sometimes huh? LOL
Whats up John,
So where have you been?
Whats up John,
So where have you been? Originally Posted by MUSHROOM MAN
I've been with my homeboy, Prez O, on vacation in Hawaii. We only work a few days a year, ya know.
Sure, come on back. If you need answers to your SB/SD questions, I'm your guy!
Sure, come on back. If you need answers to your SB/SD questions, I'm your guy! Originally Posted by Prolongus
Thanks for the offer. I've often thought of having a SB, but I'm just too fucking meek to try.
  • Diver
  • 02-21-2013, 02:30 PM
Come on back we need the rational thinking or at least I do.
I also wanna say hello to all those folks who sent me PMs the past few months, despite my sig line. I have added remedial reading lessons to my repertoire of legal knowledge and SD-SB shenanigans.

|
|
|
V
Hey Jon, I would like to see you back. Of course I do have permission to call you a liar as you recall. Outside of that welcome back.
Hey Jon, I would like to see you back. Of course I do have permission to call you a liar as you recall. Outside of that welcome back. Originally Posted by diddleman
Nah, that privilege expired at midnight on 12-31-12.

Hey, I noticed my SD-SB thread now has 71,431 hits. Coincidentally, that's exactly the same as the number of guys who paid Brooke Cumsalot in advance but never got any wingy-wangy.