Dripping wet!!! Ladies, please read! Gentlemen, ideas appreciated!

Have to wonder who among providers gets so wet among clients that don't need lube. My SO needs some Premium Wet time to time and still only gets semi-wet without the stuff, but I just finished a 4 month relationship (mutual ending) with a married lady I work with.......that would get so wet and watery that it would trickle down her leg, and dang do I miss it.

If we kissed at work, she had to change the panties.
I had attributed the SO to menopause but she is mid30's whereas the Mistress is early 40's, so that's not it either.

I'm not talking squirter or anything like that, but truly all naturally wet and slick from the slightest arousal.
Thanks.
Have to wonder who among providers gets so wet among clients that don't need lube. My SO needs some Premium Wet time to time and still only gets semi-wet without the stuff, but I just finished a 4 month relationship (mutual ending) with a married lady I work with.......that would get so wet and watery that it would trickle down her leg, and dang do I miss it.

If we kissed at work, she had to change the panties.
I had attributed the SO to menopause but she is mid30's whereas the Mistress is early 40's, so that's not it either.

I'm not talking squirter or anything like that, but truly all naturally wet and slick from the slightest arousal.
Thanks. Originally Posted by TrailBlazer
Maybe she is just not that into you......

All women are different... but lack of lubrication like lack of hardons is usually mental. Depression, irritation, lack of passion etc..... there are medical conditions that can cause it as well so until those are eliminated, you won't know for sure which is which. Have her checked out by her OBGYN.
In my experience its been a mental thing or a health/hydration thing; like guys who can shoot more ropes or shoot farther. If im well hydrated and rested I can go peter north style but if Ive been drinking and dehydrated on less than normal sleep Im a lot less. Sometimes Ive been with a chic and she was dripping wet then the next time shes still wet but noticeably less. Im sure there are the select few who were just not made to get super wet or shoot 4+ ropes...

What I do know is the wetter the better and its a big turn on for me if shes dripping wet...just sayin...
What I do know is the wetter the better and its a big turn on for me if shes dripping wet...just sayin... Originally Posted by gpws4cfit
Yup!!!
I usually get pretty wet and often joke about placing a towel down on the couch to keep from leaving a spot. At times tho, if I'm dehydrated or especially after a cpl pops, they kitty can dry up some....no biggie, just needs a little daty lol
The great majority of providers I met get naturally wet and needs no lube.