In the spirit of being nice - I don't often take a moment to compliment one of the old whores here but.....

I've had more than a few run-ins with Hunter Grace, one of the old whores that has been around for eons (she goes back to ASPD days I believe)...

I've come across her in clubs as well as at private parties a number of times and the old bitch is always dressed like she's a 18yo sorority cum slut....

I'm not sure what got into you panties (wasn't me) but Hunter.... You was looking pretty damn good for a woman your age the other day and you was most definitely dressed appropriately for a change..... It was one hell of an improvement....

So much so that for a moment I looked at ya and thought... "damn.. That's not a bad looking old broad"....

The preceding statement was brought to you on behalf of the Klovve Here Comes The Sun Movement
I was hoping I would have bumped into her but I guess I barely missed her in passing.
I was hoping I would have bumped into her but I guess I barely missed her in passing. Originally Posted by Daddys Girl ATX
She passed?

Fuck!
She was definitely looking every bit a sexy woman
The couple times i have seen her at private events she looked smokin hot
She is one HOT cougar ... I agree ... and always a great nice smile the couple times we met ....

Nice play nice post W
Hunter ............ you still got it
Well Thank You! I'm sure you are complimenting me, Whispers. I'm sure that I read that right. I know that to a novice reader, your comment may seem riddled with back handed insults but having known you for SO MANY YEARS, I know that your heart was in the right place. And for what it's worth, I do appreciate you noticing that I am still very pretty, in spite of my age. So, thank you, Whispers. Maybe now you'll accept that session I keep offering you. Maybe. Doubtful, but you still surprise me from time to time.

Love,
Hunter Grace

Thank you PID, you are fine as hell, you know it.

Thank you Knotty Man, and I hope to see you again some time.

Thank you Fun2come. You are very sweet to say that to me. We all know how discerning you are.

Thank you Stewie.

Daddy's Girl, now I would have liked to see you too! Quite the shit stirrer these days! Keep up the good work. lol you make the boards worth reading! And you are a sexy lady as well! Miss you girlie.
OMG - Klovve sunshine ? 😎
I've had more than a few run-ins with Hunter Grace, one of the old whores that has been around for eons (she goes back to ASPD days I believe)...

I've come across her in clubs as well as at private parties a number of times and the old bitch is always dressed like she's a 18yo sorority cum slut....

I'm not sure what got into you panties (wasn't me) but Hunter.... You was looking pretty damn good for a woman your age the other day and you was most definitely dressed appropriately for a change..... It was one hell of an improvement....

So much so that for a moment I looked at ya and thought... "damn.. That's not a bad looking old broad"....

The preceding statement was brought to you on behalf of the Klovve Here Comes The Sun Movement Originally Posted by Whispers
A woman's taint ages like fine wine ...
A woman's taint ages like fine wine ... Originally Posted by pyramider
And a man's ages like milk.