Skip the games?

So I’m seeing skip the games for advertising. Where is everyone looking I’ve seen yesbackpage but it’s no good for me or adult search ....
I can only speak for myself, but I just haven't been looking while this website was down.
I'm so glad to see ECCIE back up and running!

If there are some other really good sites, I'd be interested. But, it's not likely that I would feel comfortable contacting ladies on another format.
Skipthegames is gtg and a few are on cityxguide. I’m kind of scared to post too much info on this site. Really anybody can make an account on here. A couple of the Spas got busted from cops reading reviews on here. I read on the arrest reports that they seen a lot of information on Eccie.net. I’ve seen a lot of regulars from BP on those sites but Im sure the cops will be on there real soon. I believe I will keep my reviews from the massage parlors to myself. I like the fact on OH2 u gotta be verified before you can get an account.
I have also just sit back and watched to see how things shack out. OH2 I got on but not going to go thru getting full access. The mod there said I could get full access with reviews.
I am waiting for something special for my 300 and hopefully will find it here in eccie.
If I never do another review or session I really enjoy excise being back to keep up with friends.
Eccie I meant. Damn spell check sucks on my ipad
OH2 will give you PA with reviews, if a verified provider vouches for you. So, if your date is not verified, or you're just getting a massage, no PA.
  • jwood
  • 06-19-2018, 12:00 PM
I can't get on OH2. I was on there awhile back but my log in and password doesn't work. When they send me an email to update my password it doesn't work either.
It may be the Wifi ur own. Mine does not work on my wifi at home for some reason.