Wow have i missed you guys!!!!!

I spoke with my girlfriend Arianna the other day and she mentioned the site was up and running again, and boy HAVE I MISSED YOU GUYS!!! You guys have a new upscale BBW on the scene in Utica NY and am currently only seeing old friends. Still, have the same number and email to get a hold of me!!! Duos are definitely a possibility
Will deff be updating my Showcase bio and Pics sometime within the next few weeks

Always,
Victoria Anne XOXOXOXO
P.S. I've missed you guys so much!! Especially the ladies on this site. Best way to contact me is either my P411 P166069, or through PM via this site and I can give you the best number to reach me because it's hard to get through on my old one <3<3<3<3<3<3<3
Welcome back!
Holy cow. An upstate NY hook without a nauseating entitlement mentality.
Welcome back Victoria Anne!!!
Thanks guys! Things have been a little crazy as far as the emails and texts go, if you're looking to get a hold of me please please please send your info with your first text, something along the lines of;
"Hi, my name is ..... I was looking to get together on... At..... Was wondering if you were available? We've met before and can answer questions if need be but would be quicker if I gave you a reference. I've seen.... On this date.... Here is her contact info.... I'll be letting her know you're contacting her."

I don't mean to come off as mean but sometimes a lot of the time I get a lot of timewasters, and it just makes things so much quicker and easier this way thank you guys so much for welcoming me back with open arms!!!
Telling adults how to communicate thru a manufactured script, while providing you personal information? Plus the weight. How limp. Whew
Telling adults how to communicate thru a manufactured script, while providing you personal information? Plus the weight. How limp. Whew Originally Posted by Carlos Danger
reckon you bein limp and angry AF has nothin to do with anything but you hoss.
Welcum back Victoria!
Thanks guys! Things have been a little crazy as far as the emails and texts go, if you're looking to get a hold of me please please please send your info with your first text, something along the lines of;
"Hi, my name is ..... I was looking to get together on... At..... Was wondering if you were available? We've met before and can answer questions if need be but would be quicker if I gave you a reference. I've seen.... On this date.... Here is her contact info.... I'll be letting her know you're contacting her."

I don't mean to come off as mean but sometimes a lot of the time I get a lot of timewasters, and it just makes things so much quicker and easier this way thank you guys so much for welcoming me back with open arms!!! Originally Posted by Victoria Anne
Please send me your ID as well as drug screening results that were taken 24 hours prior to our visit.

If you are under current management please provide all contact information as well.

Dont mean to sound like a dick but if you provide me with all this information before I contact you it would make things go a little smoother and we can all enjoy out time together
if they don't want to see me through my handle then guess we don't meat

read my posts , if that don't werk tan ow well
Welcome back
I've been utr lately, and haven't answered most texts or calls. I was giving you guys a way to stand out in the mass pool of "hi" "u avail" "how much" "let's f#@k" "where r u". I didn't say you had to copy and paste that exact paragraph, but implied that something along those lines was the best way to contact me and receive a response. The hobby has changed so much, and I'm being extra cautious, as I'm sure you guys are as well. If you aren't comfortable introducing yourself and giving me a reference or your handle (it also helps lend you some credibility in the sea of time wasters), that's perfectly OK. I'm sure there are plenty of other providers who don't screen.
Anywho, as I stated earlier, Im just coming back from being utr, and my schedule is pretty limited as of now. Hopefully that will change in the future. I'd love to hear from some of my old friends, I've missed you guys!!

Victoria XOXOXOXO
Telling adults how to communicate thru a manufactured script, while providing you personal information? Plus the weight. How limp. Whew Originally Posted by Carlos Danger
You'll be staying limp with that attitude too
Victoria,

Welcome back!

DD
You'll be staying limp with that attitude too Originally Posted by Victoria Anne
but but but now ya just have him a big hard on to take to Mz Next more to his liking