Has anyone taken "Bianca's" place?

Just curious if anyone can offer suggestions on who filled the void in the car date scene, in Syracuse, now that Bianca has left.
Jade, she has great skills
Link or contact info
ugh

just got to be better about to get out of the County Hotel
I wish! Nobody has copied her style of meeting you in a parking lot and giving a great bj from her drivers seat in the afternoon . she was one of kind.. wish she would comeback
Bianca and jade are doing support work in Nicaragua....
Mick says he misses them...
Lol

Xxoo annie
Jenn in Rochester is the only one that comes any where near to the one, the only!
I'm in Syracuse all day today and pretty sure I do a damn good job at making people happy 🙃
Amber, I'm pretty sure you're up to the task but keep in mind that Bianca was 60 roses for a car fun play and the price was hard to beat. Not sure that you want to go down that road. Lol
Don't forget the swallow.Damn I miss that
I'm in Syracuse all day today and pretty sure I do a damn good job at making people happy 🙃 Originally Posted by Amber Does
Yes you do, lady! I've missed you. We should play again soon now that I'm back in the area.
Ok..
I was talking bout a different Bianca.. lol
J.s
Nobody likes the stones here i guess..

Xxoo annie
Ok..
I was talking bout a different Bianca.. lol
J.s
Nobody likes the stones here i guess..

Xxoo annie Originally Posted by annie@christophers
I was thought you where talking about Bianca Del Rio
Bianca was hard to beat. Quick text then park next to her car. Get in her car with the dark tinted windows and $60 of pleasure with no mess ever to clean up after. So much better than having to pick up someone with your own car and drive to a location to have fun. Although one time after I got in her car in one of her Clay parking locations some old guy started walking up to her car just when she was about to start and she had to quickly move to a different parking lot near by. No big deal as she drove me back to my car after and the old guy was gone by then.