General Question for Providers!

If a client books a half hour or an entire hour does the client get the entire time? Or is the session completed once He has "completed" for lack of a better term even if he has "completed" in just 10 or 15 minutes!?
Discuss it ahead of time
Good ones give you the full time and MSOG for the hour but.....or at least spend the time with you but other get dressed faster than you can blink
He absolutely gets the entire time that we had agreed to and scheduled. Whether he just wants to talk, freshen up in the shower, cuddle, or play during the time is up to him. Welcome to leave early or stay for the entire time.
The entire time is yours however we decide to spend it.
Yes the entire time is yours. I never have made anyone leave once they completed. If time allows I always try for more if everyone is game. 😊
The entire time is yours
Yes the entire time is yours. I never have made anyone leave once they completed. If time allows I always try for more if everyone is game. 😊 Originally Posted by Amber Does
exactly..
The entire time is yours Originally Posted by Lexxxy
Sometimes I even get the 90 minute Rockstar Hour.....
Yes the entire time is yours. I never have made anyone leave once they completed. If time allows I always try for more if everyone is game. 😊 Originally Posted by Amber Does
That's for sure! Never rushes always a great time..
ifs yer ...plastic man ...done pays ta visit the aquarium he sure as ...shit donts spends his time ...there watchin the whale ...tank
Someone coming from Canada to buffalo told me today that not all agencies allow multiple cups of coffee. I know I'm a fan of coffee the more cups the better. I don't know any other Indy verified baristas that don't offer refills.