Oh The Yummy Holidays

So what does everyone enjoy about the holidays? What do you hate about them? Do you end up playing more or less around this time of year?

I love Thanksgiving because I love to cook and to eat. I'm more about family time than I am about presents so Christmas is way too commercialized for me these days. I do love driving around seeing Christmas lights though. I tend to have a lot of free time on my hands this time of year, surprisingly though. lol
I'm big into interior decorating for each season although fall and Halloween are my favorite and biggest collections. I look forward to doing that around thanksgiving.
I'm a sucker for shopping, but hate the frenzied crowds.
I won't travel as much around the holidays, but I'll still hobby on my home turf if I have time around my civi stuff.
plastic man ...gets in the spirit by stickin candy ...canes ups some whores shitters ans paintin their faces ...white with blowin snow
I'm big into interior decorating for each season although fall and Halloween are my favorite and biggest collections. I look forward to doing that around thanksgiving.
I'm a sucker for shopping, but hate the frenzied crowds.
I won't travel as much around the holidays, but I'll still hobby on my home turf if I have time around my civi stuff. Originally Posted by Lexxxy
I hate the frenzied crowds too!