Under the mistletoe

How many ladies have mistletoe out and who likes to kiss?
I dont mean a little peck ..im talking LFK and DFK
Do you like kissing clients or do you save that for your SO?
I love to kiss anyone who can kiss well!

Love to DFK with some light flickering and teasing of the tongue. Ocassionally pulling back and resisting playing hard to get then coming back in for the kill and just letting it lash out passionately with a sexy forcefulness.

I have it hanging for when my suitors come to visit.....and anyone else.

Just in case.

KKA
XOXO
I'm a non GFE ( No Kissing ) Hobbyist! Reserved for my personal life!
Does that policy include kissing ass?
I am still waiting to be surprised with a Mistletoe belt. I can jus imagine and to answer your question yes I am a kisser. My lips are too soft and tasty not to be shared. As the saying goes "Sharing Is Caring"
How many ladies have mistletoe out and who likes to kiss?
I dont mean a little peck ..im talking LFK and DFK
Do you like kissing clients or do you save that for your SO?
Originally Posted by wildwooly1
Does that policy include kissing ass? Originally Posted by pyramider
Oh no, I do that every day! LOL I found that it gets me from point A to Point B much more effectively! Some people call it "Kiss Ass" I prefer to call it "Being Nice"!
I am still waiting to be surprised with a Mistletoe belt. I can jus imagine and to answer your question yes I am a kisser. My lips are too soft and tasty not to be shared. As the saying goes "Sharing Is Caring" Originally Posted by JasmineCummings
Now thats Funny!
My imagination is a wonderful place to live. You should try it.
Now thats Funny! Originally Posted by Still Looking
My imagination is a wonderful place to live. You should try it. Originally Posted by JasmineCummings
I might just do that, but for mow I'm still checking out your ass pics. I might be a while! LOL
I don't have any mistletoe but I do luv to kiss!!! Passionately!
Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
Oh La La! Me likey!
I am still waiting to be surprised with a Mistletoe belt. I can jus imagine and to answer your question yes I am a kisser. My lips are too soft and tasty not to be shared. As the saying goes "Sharing Is Caring" Originally Posted by JasmineCummings
"Wreckmech" had one on at the party .. haha!! I kissed him but not his.. yeah. lol
I know lol but he did not use it to its full potential LOL
"Wreckmech" had one on at the party .. haha!! I kissed him but not his.. yeah. lol Originally Posted by ZarahAdams
Glad you are enjoying them. Got more on my site also..
I might just do that, but for mow I'm still checking out your ass pics. I might be a while! LOL Originally Posted by Still Looking
Originally Posted by Sweet N Little

Watch out I'm puckered up and headed south.