Is Dallas really the hobby Capital like they say.

I have met a lot of ladies that say the reason they tour so much is because there is too much competition in Dallas.
I have hobbied in different states and countries and have never thought that Dallas had so much variety to amount to an over saturated market with a lot of competition.
Ladies I ask, Why has this changed, or is it because you can't charge the high prices that you do in other markets like Houston and Austin, although many gentlemen here would disagree about the rates charged in Dallas by some newbies as being too high already.
Well I can't speak for the other ladies here but in my personal experience, especially here lately, I have been getting ALOT of pm's from men in different cities wanting to know if and when I will be traveling and it's been more so here lately than ever. So now I am finally considering traveling and think I will be doing so here soon.
Well I can't speak for the other ladies here but in my personal experience, especially here lately, I have been getting ALOT of pm's from men in different cities wanting to know if and when I will be traveling and it's been more so here lately than ever. So now I am finally considering traveling and think I will be doing so here soon. Originally Posted by Jessica Jade
That's different, so other cities are trying to poach the talents from dallas. Those houston boys need to calm down.
That's different, so other cities are trying to poach the talents from dallas. Those houston boys need to calm down. Originally Posted by macbeth1000
Yes but not so much Houston believe it or not. But yes I'm sure we will always get the Houston pm's once or twice (or more).
Macbeth--I too have hobbied near and far with many experiences throughout Texas, most areas in the country, and even internationally. I believe based on personal (non-scientific) observation that Texas, and more specifically Dallas, is the best place to hobby. Girls here look great, lots of them, and donation levels are extremely reasonable. Dallas is significantly better than Houston, although when Reese moved down it probably evened things out a bit.
Dallas is blessed with some fine ladies.

A buffet of pleasure, like not many places.
I have travelled for many years- onshore- offshore. Dallas for the most part has the most honest, most reliable, great personalities, hottest Providers with great menus, and reasonable prices, delivered in a highly professional manner. That said, yes you can find Providers here that do not and are the same as their sister in other places , the word I use to describe is, thieves. Advertise alluring goods, talk the talk, take your money, and don't walk the walk; leaving you angry and frustrated at yourself for being duped.

PM me if you want me to suggest who you should avoid. I do not promise to answer White Knights or Provider Agents.
I think for the illegal prostitution Dallas is Meca.

For the legal prostitution Rio de Janeiro is Jerusalem.
Hell yeah, Dallas is the hobby fucking....Garden of Eden. As soon as you eat one apple, a new one grows on the tree, right in front of you. Not only that, but they have peaches, pears, nectar, and whatever 'fruit' you want.

In other places, there's ONE TREE, that everyone has to select from. Some of the fruit is really high on this tree. The fruit that hangs low, you don't always want it. Some of the low hangers are pretty good, but far and in between. There's a bunch of 'snakes' (LE) on the trees in other cities, too, and with a small town mentality and atmosphere, they don't have much other stuff to do but chase down and cockblock hobbyists and providers. Sure, Dallas has cops, too, but hobby-blocking doesn't seem to be a full time job for them like in places.

I've hobbied in Dallas and out. It's freaking night and day. B-teamers in Dallas could make a killing in other cities....assuming those snakes don't coil around them and ruin their game, that is.
I agree with the others. I travel frequently to Chicago, Tampa, Philly, DC, and many Midwestern cities. It is generally more difficult (and expensive) to find good quality independent providers elsewhere. (Even Vegas, where there is a lot of choice, but lots of BS.)

Worldwide, I think Moscow is one of the better places in the world to find quality ladies at very reasonable prices.
I agree with the others. I travel frequently to Chicago, Tampa, Philly, DC, and many Midwestern cities. It is generally more difficult (and expensive) to find good quality independent providers elsewhere. (Even Vegas, where there is a lot of choice, but lots of BS.)

Worldwide, I think Moscow is one of the better places in the world to find quality ladies at very reasonable prices. Originally Posted by timothe
Europe's hobby scene is far superior to Dallas. Prostitution is legal in many countries in Europe. I've groups of streetwalkers in Spain that would be considered top talent here.
Not sure of the standard definition of "Hobby Capitol" but if it's defined by sheer numbers, DFW leads the nationwide ECCIE cities with nearly 800 Providers. Houston is a distant second with around 440. And those numbers have been that way for a few years, too. And that's not even including P411 girls.

With the occasional bitching and whining about Provider rates, apparently there are enough clients to sustain those numbers.
Have you seen the women in other cities? They don't stand a chance against our providers.