so lets be clear about one thing .

so I'm guessing all of y'all want the story on my bp account here it is.
last week before I left ft. worth I decided to go out with some friends. before my bus ride back home to Houston. well I went out with some girls I used to work with along time ago before I was on eccie, as the night came to the end noticed that my phone was no longer on the bar were which me and my friends were at. anyways not thinking of anything I really didn't care about it cause I knew I could report it stolen and I could get a new one. then the worst of worst came along when the person that stole my phone decide to hack into my bp account which I always kept logged in cause for one my phone doesn't never leave my hand. and for two I never go out. anyways long story short, one of the girls stole my phone and hacked into my bp and said all of those nasty lies about me, but anyways I'm more then happy to show everyone my doctors papers that show I don't have anything, and once again all of that was a lie.

Zoey Santana...
Zoey.....Just be yourself....No one with character is going to judge you negatively when circumstances were not under your control....We all run into different circumstances in life and just need to put them behind us....Personally I would not let this from stopping me from seeing you....
Ah yes, another one to add to the DNS list. Drama, ahoy!

P.S. What's a drity mind?
good job Zoey!

I hope you learned a lot from this episode... but one basic item to know, is ALWAYS log out.. always..always.. that goes for all of us guys and girls on ECCIE too..
good job Zoey!

I hope you learned a lot from this episode... but one basic item to know, is ALWAYS log out.. always..always.. that goes for all of us guys and girls on ECCIE too.. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
And password protect your mobile devices.
There was a story about your backpage account?
Maybe you should choose your friends better.
Blah blah blah if I had a dollar for every time Ive read a similar story Ive could've bought the LA Clippers. Good luck zoey!
Sounds like you need a better circle of friends.

Good luck!
what happens on bp stays on bp...or something like that
So you were out with friend, but then again, you never go out?

Link to the post?
There was a story about your backpage account? Originally Posted by Boltfan
It was top trending on Yahoo lol
Truly sorry. You never know who hacks but it really hurts when it sistern if that is a word for women colleague's.