Hair Laser Removal Down Below

Bare down there? Who's doesn't grow back? Peach fuzz!! Ladies? .....any guys? Do you like it? How does it compare to a waxed Brazilian?

I rubbed against some razor stubble down there the other day and it got me thinking about all the laser hair removal ads.
Yep.
I had my nether regions, legs and underarms all lasered years ago. Love it love it!

I have a small patch of blonde hair above the area, and have always been pretty much hairless on my arms.
I had it done about 7 years ago and love it Much more smooth and no razor burn. I had my under arms, legs and full brazilian done.
I had full Brazilian w/peri-a laser done a few years ago from ideal image and love it. I will say I have a couple of places where I get a hair or 2 and just hit them with a razor once every couple of months. My kitty is as smooth as can be and there is never any stubble or razor burn.
  • Gbfsl
  • 07-06-2015, 07:59 PM
I had full Brazilian w/peri-a laser done a few years ago from ideal image and love it. I will say I have a couple of places where I get a hair or 2 and just hit them with a razor once every couple of months. My kitty is as smooth as can be and there is never any stubble or razor burn. Originally Posted by Laura Lynn
Amen!
Duct tape is a lot cheaper than laser.
  • Ender
  • 07-06-2015, 08:57 PM
I had it done about 7 years ago and love it Much more smooth and no razor burn. I had my under arms, legs and full brazilian done. Originally Posted by Red_Headed_Julie
NO!! A red head should never be bare, give me that reminder of the beauty of a red head!!
Although, I am sure you are still beautiful.
Ladies who lasered; is it permanent, or does it have to be redone every so often? And how expensive is it and where do you get it done?
Thanks. I'm so tired of waxing and shaving.
I have heard it takes several sessions to be done, and even then it comes back.
Treatment took 2 years (9 scheduled visits) and then I had 2 touch ups in first 6months after, but I'm 98-99% hair free.

I went to ideal image. It was pretty expensive (2300, I think not including the touch up) and a tad bit painful. I'd say well worth it to not shave daily
It's permanent.
I had it done 12 years ago and nothing has come back.

You have to come in once a month for about a year because it only works on hairs in a certain stage of their growth and each hair has its own cycle, so you need several zaps to get each hair at the right stage.
Check groupon run deals on this all the time
Check groupon run deals on this all the time Originally Posted by Sweed McCoy
Do research about the company before buying a groupon, though. Not all lasers are equal, and just because they have a 90% off groupon for hair removal doesn't mean it would be as good a quality as a full priced place.

edit: If you have had any dermatological work done, you might ask them for a recommendation and/or information they prefer for lasers. Also ask them how long (aka how many session) they think it should take. If the laser place quotes you 2x the amount of sessions, they could be hosing you.
My girlfriend did a Groupon and was under the impression that after a visit or 2 she would be hair free. She ended up burned by the laser and still has to shave.

As with anything, do your homework.
Thank you ladies for your comments and info. No hair down there on a lady is so sexy-smooth and visually awesome!

I wish ladies who have had their hair lasered away would somehow include that they are soft, silky smooth and hairless down there in their show case or ads. As this type of info is hardly ever mentioned in reviews and very difficult to search.

Smooth and silkly is a tongue's and SS's best friend.

Any ladies meet with a guy with a lasered hairless package?
Any guys willing to reveal that they are fuzzy wuzzy and have no hair down there?