Is this asian barbie real? I can't find much info

I keep seeing her ads and if she is real I will fly to Dallas immediately:

http://dallas.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...-only/46298164

Anyone see her? She has been posting ads nearly everyday for a while now yet I haven't heard anything about her. Thanks.
Everything on her look so fake... I do like her GT-R... maybe I pay her $100 to drive her GT-R for 1hr...
Weird no one can answer this simple question. I don't see any scares on her boobs they may be real. She has a video where she is just holding them up with her hand and the bounce looks natural.
Weird no one can answer this simple question. I don't see any scares on her boobs they may be real. She has a video where she is just holding them up with her hand and the bounce looks natural. Originally Posted by Handsome Nashville
Dude, how many Asians have met that has natural boobs and ass like that? Don't get me wrong, there are many Asians who have nice boobs and ass but not that scale to out of proportion to her body. Her face look like plastic or cartoon... if guys are into that, definitely should try her...

To me she looks pretty and sexy in one way and about to puke in other...

Like I said before, to me her GT-R is sexier.. lol

Just my opinion...
Good leave her to me then
Hell I think she's freaken hot
Yeah, she's hot, but in a weird way. How long do you think it takes her to glue on all the lashes and apply the makeup. And the boobs are gorgeous, but obviously MM. So what? Her lips and hips are plumped up too.
She had a good surgeon. Except on her hands. The knuckles were shaved down. A lot. And always wears something around her neck and lots of neck makeup. But she is very hot. Why no bikini pics, or thong nightie pics. Nothing below the waist really. But those hands are hard working hands, maybe. She is wearing an almost 2 carot diamond engagement ring. I'd do her. She is sexy. But I wouldn't do an overnight. That makeup on the sheets wouldn't be pleasant lol!
I think it is funny when they photoshop the pics so extremely their waste is 1/3 everything else and looks like they are 36-12-36. Hourglass is one thing but people should be careful not to carry the photoshopping so far the pic defies the laws of physics. LOL.
There's a white fuzzy thing between the legs at the end of the video. That's the penis cover. That's why no sexy bikini or nightie shots. Almost done with the surgeries.
  • DSK
  • 12-07-2016, 09:51 AM
Hell I think she's freaken hot Originally Posted by Tara Evans
I have to agree - how could anyone not like her?
Can't believe no one is pointing out that's a GTR steering wheel.
Can't believe no one is pointing out that's a GTR steering wheel. Originally Posted by FunInDFW
I DID...
Can't believe no one is pointing out that's a GTR steering wheel. Originally Posted by FunInDFW
I noticed it right away. I did a good search and there are a lot of pics of her car she customized it. I really like GTR but the only bad thing is if I see one parked in a parking lot at the mall which I have seen, it blends in with the $20k cars. It looks like a custom Maxima, people who aren't into cars wouldn't think it's a $100k car. If I was going to spend $100k for a car I would get something exotic like an Aston Martin or Maserati. Still not one person answered my question though weird.
I noticed it right away. I did a good search and there are a lot of pics of her car she customized it. Still not one person answered my question though weird. Originally Posted by Handsome Nashville
Not weird if no one here has seen her. Just because she posts ads doesn't mean they're being answered by people that post here. It's pretty simple.
  • BLM69
  • 12-07-2016, 01:06 PM
Probably a import car model