Please read! I posted in alerts. I hope it is ok to post here as well! Ricky.boobies!

A couple of weeks ago Ricky contacted me through text. I asked him to send over references, this was on 10/3. 10/4 I messaged him that he was verified. Today he messaged me wanting an hour appointment, so I booked him. He can in grabbing on me roughly, I went with it, until he grab my nipple very hard, I asked him not to hurt me. Then we proceeded to the couch. It then clicked that I didn't see him put the donation out, considering he walked right in a grabed me, and started kissing me. I asked him can you please put your donation out, he said sure, let me use the restroom. He went into the restroom, I heard him pee, then he came out and said he left his wallet in the car. He said you want to walk down with me? I told him no, go ahead. I already had a bad feeling, to wrap the story up he never came back. No service was given besides kissing and fiv. I looked him up on eccie and I noticed that his account says banned. He pm'd me from it a couple weeks ago, so not sure what he did to get banned, but it looks to me like he is still trying to pull the same shit. Stay safe. If anyone needs his number I can provide it, not sure if I can post in this thread.

Now he is texting me telling me Fort Worth Police Department is on their way. Like wtf. You think he would really do that? Wow

Just wanted you guys to know Ricky.boobies called the the hotel and told them I was selling drugs and prostituting out of the room. I was taking an appointment and when my appointment left he walked into a hallway with cops. He obviously was extremely nervous and I think he thought if he told the cops the truth that they would let him go. I never once admitted anything to the police. We both ended up spending a night in jail. I am writing this so others can keep an eye out, this is uncalled for behavior, and I can’t believe someone would do something like this. If anyone needs anymore details just message me. I hope you all understand why I made this alert, I will be moving locations, I will screen better then ever before. I hope everyone stays safe!
Wow - Can't believe your own client opened his big ass mouth. Damn!
Fuckin Rats. First Bobby then your appointment that told the cops everything.
Sorry to hear that. What an a hole...
Damn. Plain and simple that sucks! Sorry you had to go through that! Ruins it for the rest of us. It’s always one...
How did you verify him if his account says Banned?
You should name the guy who squealed to the police.
That is some trifling shaat!
You should name the guy who squealed to the police. Originally Posted by biggestbubba
DFW.golfer is one of the handles. From this link that was posted 10/12/17.

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?p=1...post1060075759
Wtf! Sorry that happened to you!
Why would he snitch and get both of y'all in trouble?

As for the boobie guy, he's crazy!
Why would he call and rat when HE is the one who failed the session!?
Why the hard feelings?
This is horrible what happened but, why did you continue to take appointments after the threat of calling LE?
  • 10-15-2017, 08:07 AM
This is horrible what happened but, why did you continue to take appointments after the threat of calling LE? Originally Posted by Kickrocks
Great question!!! That guy didn't sign up for the drama and was completely blind sided; seems very careless.
  • BLM69
  • 10-15-2017, 09:46 AM
You should name the guy who squealed to the police. Originally Posted by biggestbubba
Guy started singing like a bird when confronted by LE. Rookie