Ladies sending random messages and pussy pics is not cool. Guys there is a lady from East Tx doing just this....

Yes I understand business maybe slow and you are hurting for money but reaching out to old friends that you may have only seen once is not cool by starting off with a Pussy Pic.... Think ladies think...One that number could belong to another person by now. Two if he still has that number someone else may have his phone.

It just blows my mind how unprofessional a lady is that does this. I am sorry you are a slime ball. There is a lady in East Tx that did this to a guy last night and his little grandson seen the message and it is causing issues with his family now.

Yes, maybe he should have had a hobby phone. She should have not just random sent a text message with " Hey with his name you remember me with a pussy pic. " I am sorry that is wrong. Just wrong..

If she will send it to him out of the blue she will be sending it to anyone that she has a number for because that is what you call desperate..
Wow. Smh
Holy wow!! That is totally unacceptable, good grief. This is exactly why I only say Hey or Hi if I text someone first...you never know what is happening at the other end of the message. And hello? Is this whole hobby not about being discrete? Please pm me her handle as I will no longer be reference friendly to someone with such disrespect for the community in which I play.

And thank you Taylor, for the heads up and the reminder to be smarter than this :-)
Thanks Taylor for bring this to light. She showed her level of class. Guys, a provider who does that is all about the $ and could care less about any damage she might do to you. This is also the type of lady (doesn't seem right saying lady) who will turn you into LE in a heart beat if it improves her position with LE.

Personally, I love a woman's body with all of her soft curves. I just got an erection typing that last sentence. But anytime I ever get a close up pussy photo, I am immediately turned off. I know what to do with that warm soft pink hole. I will have it in my face at some point when we are together. But if you want to temp me, show me the curved highway leading there.

But back on track, no class sending any photo or anything other that HEY in an initial message.
Wow that is crazy. No class. We all love the pussy but in person. I have had that happen to me several times and I had to delete it. I only save the number of providers I know up close and personal and have trust with. A lot of text I get I have to ask who is this.
What happened to "Hey, you need a plumber?" Subtlety
omg this is horrible, and you are right this is not how that works. Really hate to hear this
  • jwood
  • 08-24-2018, 09:49 AM
Who was it and why didn't I get one, jk
Good thread TP...I hope alot of people see this and not do stupid things!
Who was it and why didn't I get one, jk Originally Posted by jwood

LMAO!!
  • GMTA
  • 08-24-2018, 11:09 AM
I didn't either jwood
My feeling are hurt BIG TIME. I didn't get message either.
I got one like that the first week of Aug. It was a face pic withe the text on it saying she would be in my area the next week and looking for select appointments, had been a couple of years since she had been over here.
Who is it? Put her on blast. People need to know.
Well, if anybody sent me such, I wouldn't get it, all my contact info has changed.

I agree, put her on blast!