Payment Methods

I haven't been too active in the last 5-7 years. Things have surely changed. The Rotoasians are not worth the trouble anymore. The quality is just gone. Jeez, I can remember the days of staying here in KC, yes, instead of going to Thailand because I could get just as good right here.

So, lately I have attempted to branch out to some good ole local girls. However, many of these girls want a deposit payment up front by CashApp or gift card Do people do that!?!?! That seems like the oldest rip-off in the books. If they get your money up front, why would they ever meet with you?

I had another girl who sent me a link to verify by inputting name, phone number, email. Are you kidding? The oldest rule in the game is: Don't ask personal questions.

Everyone wants to maintain their discretion, but you cant do that with traceable payment methods or inputting personal info on some website.
Meet a couple newbie friendly ladies that belong to P411 and have them vouch for you and join. It is well worth it and scheduling will be a breeze after you become a verified admirer.
The advice to find newbie friendly providers that are also on p411 is good but it has two problems.
1) How is he supposed to find girls that are both newbie friendly and on p411 if he doesn't already have p411?
2) Those newbie friendly providers very often require personal information and he said he's not comfortable giving that info.
Well about the only other option to explore, if he doesn't want to go those routes, is something like Seeking Arrangements. It is a hassle to wade through all the bullshit but you will be rewarded if you keep panning. There are some gems on there. They are more than likely never going to ask for any info other than a photo, if that. There are a number of providers that I see on there as well. Just stick with no advancing of funds. Most will take about regular rate but give you maybe 2 hours of time. It will cost $89 a month to be a member without a photo. There are literally hundreds to look through. New ones added every day. There are fakes and scammers like everywhere else. It goes with the territory.
The advice to find newbie friendly providers that are also on p411 is good but it has two problems.
1) How is he supposed to find girls that are both newbie friendly and on p411 if he doesn't already have p411?
2) Those newbie friendly providers very often require personal information and he said he's not comfortable giving that info. Originally Posted by Napoleoninrags
I asked “are you on P411 and if so will you give me a vouch” after meeting with them. Also didn’t have to give much personal info other than handle on boards, reviews...most ladies also post they are P411 verified you just have to research.
This is good information. Thanks a lot guys!! Good luck to you as well.
I got suckered in on Pay Pal last week. Insisted on CASH APP or Pay Pal. Should have known better. The provider's name was Kasey. It was in Waterloo/Cedar Falls, IA
Now you know . . . "JUST SAY NO!" Spread it around!

Insisted on CASH APP or Pay Pal Originally Posted by MelvinYorkshire
I am seeing now that some of the ad posting websites are now warning people not to provide advance payment. Don't do it! These ads are not real. It some loser dude scamming you from his parents basement.
Amusing that I've had zero issues with those greenish dead president trading coupons that folks like to collect.
...I've had zero issues with those greenish dead president trading coupons... Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
I need to stop handing out $100’s... that guy ISN’T a dead president. But, regardless, I don’t advance the dead five & dime store CEO “coupons”, either...
I understand both sides on deposits. For the suitors it’s the fear of being scammed but for providers it’s security that they won’t be canceled. Providers can loose lots of money when traveling if they get canceled. And I advise suitors to do research before booking, reviews, how many number of ads they have up, do they have a website?, and lastly social media.
I understand both sides on deposits. For the suitors it’s the fear of being scammed but for providers it’s security that they won’t be canceled. Providers can loose lots of money when traveling if they get canceled. And I advise suitors to do research before booking, reviews, how many number of ads they have up, do they have a website?, and lastly social media. Originally Posted by Jadec5717
I have yet to see a trusted/reviewed provider that requires a deposit for a visit, unless it is something like an overnight or travel. Every other ad/person that is asking for a 50/50 split in my experience is a scam. If there is 1% of honest unreviewed providers requesting deposits they are missing a much larger/better pool of suitors. 2¢
Except that the trusted reviewed providers usually prebook substantially so don't have that worry.

For a traveling gal that's thinking of adding a particular city to her circut, she will have that concern, as she doesn't have a base of reliable dates.
I got suckered in on Pay Pal last week. Insisted on CASH APP or Pay Pal. Should have known better. The provider's name was Kasey. It was in Waterloo/Cedar Falls, IA Originally Posted by MelvinYorkshire
There's nothing wrong with CashApp or PayPal as long as you are paying AFTER the meetup (and don't mind the electronic record). It's the send-in-advance shit that's to be avoided.