LETS GO BRANDON!

How long will this be a funny meme? I'm guessing at least as long as Biden is president.
Fuck joe biden
It will last as long as Biden remains an old, senile, stupid, inept, corrupt piece of shit.

So the answer is it will last for eternity.
Approximately until the day of reckoning is upon us.

- Q
It will last as long as Biden remains an old, senile, stupid, inept, corrupt piece of shit. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Reads like the exact same description as Biden's predecessor.
We need the One right now
The One who is Turd Ferguson?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!!!
The One who is Turd Ferguson?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!!! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

who cares about turd/clay ... why are people chanting "FUCK JOE BIDEN?"

according to you the masses should be rejoicing Beavis Butthead Biden's "victory" over Evil Lord Trump.

so list all the accomplishments for Brandon's ... er .. Beavis Butthead Biden's presidency.

we'll wait.

BAHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAA
Include his vice presidency while you are at it.
  • oeb11
  • 11-01-2021, 07:09 AM
Reads like the exact same description as Biden's predecessor. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain

Per usual LM - get over your Trump hatred

hatred is self-destructive
How long does it take ivy league educated liberals to get a clue as to Reality???

Biden is POTUS
It is not Trump's Fault !

Liberal ideologues - please 'wake UP to Reality"

Buck fiden
From my cold dead hands!
I think it will outlive biden

as it refers to biden but doesn't mention the name it is more about the destruction the dimocrats create

it will be applied to all the Marxist haters
who cares about turd/clay ... why are people chanting "FUCK JOE BIDEN?"

according to you the masses should be rejoicing Beavis Butthead Biden's "victory" over Evil Lord Trump.

so list all the accomplishments for Brandon's ... er .. Beavis Butthead Biden's presidency.

we'll wait.

BAHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
He made you and the other Trumpites crazier than a shithouse rat.

For Trumpites whose sole purpose in life for the past 13 has been “blasting 0zombies,” I’d say that turnabout is fair play.

Pissin accomplished.

The very vitriol that drips from your every post since your parole isn’t evidence enough. Not to mention the juvenile jingoism for this particularly unwashed mob.

BAABAABLACKSHEEPLe!
Reads like the exact same description as Biden's predecessor. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
No it doesn’t. It was written for the current one be.
No it doesn’t. It was written for the current one be. Originally Posted by bambino
Yes it do be.

(Pssst ... are you “posting immediately after me?”)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Include his vice presidency while you are at it. Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
Considering everything, his vice-presidency isn't much of an accomplishment. He was chosen by a fragile individual who didn't want to be upstaged.