What is

there to do this weekend in the beautiful atx? Besides bar hop 😁
Go to one of the State Parks (Enchanted Rock and Pedernales Falls are both close). Go to the Barton Creek Greenbelt while it still has water. Go to a museum (Blanton for art, Texas State Museum for history, and they are across the street from each other). WEST (the West Austin Studio Tour) is this weekend, go and check out some local artists. Go to a movie at the IMAX. Go to the Aquarium. Go to Austin Pets Alive and take dogs for walks, if that's your thing.
Go to one of the State Parks (Enchanted Rock and Pedernales Falls are both close). Go to the Barton Creek Greenbelt while it still has water. Go to a museum (Blanton for art, Texas State Museum for history, and they are across the street from each other). WEST (the West Austin Studio Tour) is this weekend, go and check out some local artists. Go to a movie at the IMAX. Go to the Aquarium. Go to Austin Pets Alive and take dogs for walks, if that's your thing. Originally Posted by gourdhead
Awesome thanks! ☺
  • Toyz
  • 05-20-2016, 05:19 PM
Go to a dairy & see how milk is made. Go to a bridge over I35 during rush hour & flash drivers to see how many wrecks you can cause. Pick up a guy in a bar, tell him you'll give him head if he'll let you handcuff him to the steering wheel...then leave with the keys. Post an ad for "free pussy", give the address of someone that owes you money...sit outside and laugh, laugh, laugh.

Let me know if u need more ideas!
Go to a dairy & see how milk is made. Go to a bridge over I35 during rush hour & flash drivers to see how many wrecks you can cause. Pick up a guy in a bar, tell him you'll give him head if he'll let you handcuff him to the steering wheel...then leave with the keys. Post an ad for "free pussy", give the address of someone that owes you money...sit outside and laugh, laugh, laugh.

Let me know if u need more ideas! Originally Posted by Toyz
Lmnfao thank u will do!

Let me know if u need more ideas! Originally Posted by Toyz
lol dont give me idea I might do this lmao but nah. I new here to Mysti so I ate at this awesome buffet. And I was trying to go play bingo but was too late but I will tomorrow lmao. And I booked a boat ride here to see bats fly lol.
Austin is way more than a place to get drunk!! +1 on the above choices
lol dont give me idea I might do this lmao but nah. I new here to Mysti so I ate at this awesome buffet. And I was trying to go play bingo but was too late but I will tomorrow lmao. And I booked a boat ride here to see bats fly lol. Originally Posted by SexyPlatinum
Ive been here before I was just seeing if there was anything I Dont wanna miss this weekend Have an amazing boat ride!

Austin is way more than a place to get drunk!! +1 on the above choices Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY
Hell yeah I'll be going to a live glass blowing & graffiti painting event that fundraises for meals on wheels while I'm here
gourdhead,

your suggestions are fabulous!!!!!! in Austin & the vicinity of Austin is home to some of the most beautiful State Parks anywhere in the State of Texas... Bat Flight on the river is very similar to the Bat Flight at Carlsbad Caverns...

There is a spring fed park somewhere near Austin I can't remember where exactly cause a lady took me there to shoot pictures of her in front of the falls and this place was totally awesome!! If any of you Austin regulars know of the park I speaking of and know directions I would appreciate directions to it. It was off the beaten path but within an hours drive of downtown. Please PM me..

""Go to one of the State Parks (Enchanted Rock and Pedernales Falls are both close). Go to the Barton Creek Greenbelt while it still has water.""
If you like good food, look up Guy Fieri's show "Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives" and go to one of the many places in Austin that he's filmed that show
..work on making a showcase with proper sentence structure becauseitskindofannoyingwhenyo uwritelikethis... smartissexy.

I can also recommend some awesome taco joints!
Baby E, you ok dear?
go sky diving
If you wanna beat the heat,watch a good movie and eat good food - the Alamo is the place to go!