Epidemic?

Allow me to lead with a disclosure statement:
The following message is not intended for any indivdual and I apologize, in advance, for offending any providers.

WHAT THE FUCK IS UP WITH ALL THE CATCH ME WHILE YOU CAN BS?
-I'm retiring for the third time...oops I'm back
-I'm moving...just kidding
-I'm UTR but I post daily

Guys, do you even pay attention to these posts anymore? Seems the majority of them don't follow through.
Is this a new marketing trend? Does it work?

Before you WK's attack, you know you thought the same thing at some point!
I just giggle everytime I see these posts now. Are there any bookies around? I would like to start placing bets on how long these will last.

Another HO claims to be retiring. I bet 50 bucks that she will return in three months.
The ones that really retire usually do it suddenly and without notice. They delete there p411, close their pages, etc.

I think there is a sort of fan fare attached to retirement specials and moving specials. Some ladies in Houston do it a full year in advance. But let's be real...they aren't really retiring....they are mostly going UTR......or just time for a name change.

Maybe a high roller set up an exclusive relationship for a year. In anycase it does happen all to common. But we are hip to it......no biggie.

Me personally, a retirement special would not entice me to see a lady. If I wanted to see her I would. If she's now only availiable for a limited time only....I see no incentive for her to perform to the best of her ability......what does she care...she's about to quit anyways.
I never take the retirement thing seriously. They almost always return. However, the "I'm going UTR" thing cracks me up. One in particular that comes to mind has posted almost everyday since her UTR announcement! Doesn't seem very UTR to me.
good question baby!

as somebody who "kind of announced" that she was moving from Nola....I DID! lol
I am traveling fulltime,but this old gal is still considering Nola her home base and try to visit as much as possible....I still have family here and may someday soon move back.
It's mainly because the ladies do not want to give out references. Just from my knowledge.
That is about the worst way to run any business so it is better if they were to just leave the business, I wouldn't miss them any if they are not of some help to me. I am not saying this is why, but 7 times out of 10 I can't even get a reference and I have to go with my instinct. I am in love with P411 ! I recently made a move, but I never announced I was moving. It happened last minute, I don't plan things usually I go with the flow and heidilynnla I love your post.

Miss Dreams
This business / hobby is more than a job or playtime ....

Unfirtunately .... It becomes an addiction , a lifestyle .

For men we try to quit but civilian ladies don't in many cases meet the criteria, or we want the variety the hobby offers ..

For ladies, they burn out , they get tired, they have promises made that someone doesn't keep ....

After a time away they are rested , the busted promise becomes a reality, and the money dries up .... So they return ...
Lets face it, if a lady is smart she can make more money in 5 years than many men will in their working lives.....

I retired early a couple of years ago .... And was going nuts... So now I do consulting work and a physical part time job just to have something to do .....

Try it ..... You may hate it lol
I personally don't pay them any attention. Like Gimme said, when people retire, they just go away.
I agree with ya Dreams. Retiring means "don't ask me for references," while going UTR means "I'm available, but extremely selective."
Interesting...i agree with Skeeter...i disappeared for a year and came bk and did not announce my retirement. As most know i married and opened a gym and it did not work out for me and i been bk about 14months now working.

I might return again hell who knows? However i do have plans and i hope everyone wishes me well cuz no one likes to fail and have their dreams not come true with new adventures.

Nikki Tylor has been a good life for me as a single mom of 3 and i have done well in providing for myself and my family.

i can only speak for myself....i am not worried about other providers though my suggestion is take care of yourself and worry about u and wish others well... xo
Maybe I'm giving myself too much credit for being on this possible list of offenses. But I'll address it anyway, since I have left a couple of times and said I was going UTR.
I did disable my account a couple of times because of family issues and the deaths of 2 people who were very close to me. And recently I had new and positive life change that I thought would difficult to blend with this life. I found out happily that I can blend these two lifestyles very well.
We all have things in our real lives that impact us and our personalities here. Some handle it with a grain of salt, others not so much. I'm one of the not-so-much bunch.
I may not make everyone here happy with my thought processes or posts, and that's fine. I'm not here to make everyone happy, just the ones who want me to make THEM happy.
So should I bet the 50 bucks? Or is that a marketing scheme and only payable by 1hr appointment discount?
Everyone loves a liquidation sale. Pun intended
Lol! I agree with skeeter too. The money is an addiction. Trust me, I think about bowing out as well.
Nikki: Hope you were not offended by my post. I merely meant to define the difference from a retired provider versus an UTR provider from a providers prospective. I do wish you well in all of your endeavors in life.

Some of yall are being very very callous. Just plain out mean. Who cares if a provider retires and then comes back in 6 months, a year, or never. Ask yourselves this: Would you rather the provider announce her decision so that you know that she was not going to be available, or would you rather she just disappear suddenly? I bet none of yall would be complaining if Taboo Tanner came back.....
I don't think anyone is being mean, and it wasn't my intention. Yes, Nikki's post prompted my thread but its not really about her, it's about an unusual amount of these announcements in the past year. It just seems to have escalated.
Lighten up though, it's not that serious.